Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would You
Dodgy       Would you buy a Samsung TV 55" its been refurbed so the shit that breaks done been fixed
   [Image: giphy.gif]                

I soldered in four capacitors into my old LG TV then I work for another 5 years.

It was 720p and 32" but I paid 2200 back when it was the hot item
If all it is is capacitors it'll work just as good. If you have dying pixels and shit it's pretty much fucked
[Image: hQKXRPO.jpg]
Yeah I wood
they make the best phones, naturally i figure their tvs and other shit is #1 also.
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]
are you pour?
[Image: P6FXUmt.gif]
(04-26-2018, 04:43 PM)Leon82 Wrote: I soldered in four capacitors into my old LG TV then I work for another 5 years.

If all it is is capacitors it'll work just as good. If you have dying pixels and shit it's pretty much fucked

You paid $2200 for a 32” TV?

That’s how you stay poor.

Good job Neanderthal.
(04-27-2018, 04:38 AM)DanTSX Wrote:
(04-26-2018, 04:43 PM)Leon82 Wrote: I soldered in four capacitors into my old LG TV then I work for another 5 years.

You paid $2200 for a 32” TV?

That’s how you stay poor.

Good job Neanderthal.

This was back in the day when Xbox 360 came out

Dodgy
[Image: hQKXRPO.jpg]
No, I'd buy 'Murican because I don't understand comparative advantage, simple economic concepts, or basic math.

#MAGA
Lightbulb 
(04-27-2018, 05:59 AM)Hijo Wrote: No, I'd buy 'Murican because I don't understand comparative advantage, simple economic concepts, or basic math.

#MAGA

LikeTickle said: if you don't love moonshine you don't love the USA

* Murica
   [Image: giphy.gif]