Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
leather cover notebook
Lightbulb 
Deschamps claims Pogba cannot he happy with life at United but suggested only he can help himself. "I have no advice," the coach said ahead of France's friendly with Finland on Wednesday. "I know him well and he knows the group well. He's in a situation with his club where he can't be happy and satisfied with his playing time or his positioning. He had concerns, like the COVID-19 which hit him quite hard. ZPOLeonel office journal notebook GrantOuw comprar camisetas de futbol baratas para niños RochellHo KarinaNow. . He needs to find some rhythm. pocket notebook He has been playing since, but we can't help him be fulfilled in what he does."
Pogba is by no means the only player in Deschamps' squad going through a tricky period – Raphaël Varane is as well. The centre-back endured a miserable match in Real Madrid's 4-1 defeat to Valencia on Sunday, scoring an own goal, but Deschamps defended him.
Deschamps also confirmed Houssem Aouar, an injury replacement for Nabil Fekir, has had to pull out due to an issue Drink Bottles of his own – a replacement will not be called up. CamilleGi Art Craft Supplies GrantOuw comprar camisetas de futbol baratas para niños RochellHo FlorineLe. .
France face Portugal and Sweden in a Nations League double-header after the meeting with Finland. Paul Pogba's struggles at Manchester United are having an adverse effect on him both mentally and physically, according to France coach Didier Deschamps. Pogba has struggled for form and consistency this season amid links with a return to Serie A champions Juventus and what would be a blockbuster switch to LaLiga holders Real Madrid.
Here is my site: pocket notebook