Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey gang.
i am sorry things went the way they did before. i kinda got caught up in some things and it just got completely out of control. 

the downward spiral started when i went to the women's shelter to donate the $350 from my layaway rifle. while i was there i met this woman with fresh bruises, and i gotta tell ya i love a woman with fresh bruises. so we started chatting while waiting for the "donated money for beaten women" liaison and decided that we would go to lunch instead. while at lunch she began telling me about her past life how she was at one time a stripper and such, but told me she had been fired because she was a virgin and would not screw the customers. she then told me that all of her ex boyfriends would beat her for not having sex with them. she told me of her morman values and i just knew she was the one for me. 

we dated for about a month before i introduced her to my forum boss dugless. dugless is a good guy, he works full time part of the time as an appliance repairman. we didn't see eye to eye at first as i am a bit taller (well over 6 feet tall, and close to 200 pounds of twisted steel and sex appeal), but also because of his feelings toward cops and the fact that i work "in" law enforcement. eventually we became great friends.  

one night i came home early from working "in" law enforcement and noticed dugs van parked on my lawn. i walked in and could hear this god awful racket coming from the kitchen / half bath / dining booth / spare bedroom / laundry nook. it sounded like someone had put a toaster in the washing machine and set it to spin. as i turned the corner from the living room / master bedroom i saw the love of my life spread out on top of the washing machine and dug humping her. i stood there and watched for what seemed like hours but the time stamp on the video recording on my phone shows it was only a couple minutes. i become violently ill as he came inside of her. they heard me vomiting and she called out for help, it turns out he was raping her. 

i took the love of my life a good virgin morman girl who i was to marry to the er. they ran all kinds of exams on her, took statements, just everything you can think of. it was horrible. 

a couple days later we received a call from the dr. we needed to go in. when we get there the dr explains that the love of my life, virgin, the good morman valued woman of my dreams who i had just met 6 weeks ago was two months pregnant with dugs rape baby. i promised her right then and there i would stand by her side, i would raise this rape baby as my own. 

eight teen minutes later i dropped her off at the beaten women's shelter. i can't raise no rape baby, i am still a baby myself (even though i am well over 6 feet tall and damn near 200 pounds of twisted steel and sex appeal). 

during the next year me and dug patched things up. he introduced me to a new woman named crystal (you may know her as tina or white bitch). we smoked meth every day. we had this racket where dug would run ads for free appliance check ups. we would pull up and have you go up stairs and turn on the water facets like we were checking the water pressure drops, instead we would load up the toasters and microwaves and haul ass. we were selling them along with stolen racing bicycles on craigslist.

the meth was great. what made this new life even better was the butt sex. we started butt fucking each other everyday every chance we got. if we weren't butt fucking we were getting meth, if we weren't getting meth we were butt fucking. we started finding other things to jamb up our assholes. bricks, rear view mirrors, small dogs, whatever we could get our hands on. one day while dug was fisting my ass hole he noticed discomfort in his hand. by the time we got to the er they had said it was a shitfection and by then he had had gangrene in his fisting hand. 

later on dugs hand fell off, he could no longer fist me nor could he steal small appliances. we parted ways. i think he died. i am no longer on meth (at least not as much meth).

i am here to congratulate you guys on finally owning, operating, admin'ing, and moderating dugs dream site. exactly 3 years and one month ago today a wave of misfits came, saw, and spent every waking hour scheming on how to do what is currently done. 

bravo good gentlemen, and ladies.
the first mod was run off after being exposed as a liar and cheat. the second run off with shemale dick pics. one was killed off with weak kidneys. just had to wait the last two out. Dodgy

rip nationwide
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]
(05-01-2018, 10:25 AM)FATBITCHESOPERATESTECHNICALLY Wrote: i went to the women's shelter to donate the $350 from my layaway rifle.

<pic>
Cool story bro
[Image: hQKXRPO.jpg]
Rainbow 
(05-01-2018, 11:30 AM)Leon82 Wrote: Cool story bro

[Image: Cool-Starry-Bra.jpg]
   [Image: giphy.gif]                

Cool blog bro
(05-01-2018, 12:28 PM)DanTSX Wrote: Cool blog bro

that sumbitch sure likes a long story. i could have summed it up for him just by saying "meth things". the end.
(05-01-2018, 12:33 PM)tier1bro Wrote:

that sumbitch sure likes a long story. i could have summed it up for him just by saying "meth things". the end.

Yea I stopped reading after 3 sentences.

That gets and auto CSB
(05-01-2018, 12:35 PM)Leon82 Wrote:

That gets and auto CSB

i quit reading after "i am sorry". i forgave him right away. that's what true best friends do, that and offer to mail you wooden pugs.
(05-01-2018, 02:33 PM)tier1bro Wrote:
(05-01-2018, 12:35 PM)Leon82 Wrote:

That gets and auto CSB

i quit reading after "i am sorry". i forgave him right away. that's what true best friends do, that and offer to mail you wooden pugs.

Well, I guess your a better person than me