Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The litterbox - Image of the day
fucking awesome. could someone learn me in laymans terms how to get that pic on my phone to share to like facebook and such?
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]
(01-02-2021, 05:52 AM)tier1bro Wrote: fucking awesome. could someone learn me in laymans terms how to get that pic on my phone to share to like facebook and such?
Right click save... or just post your ssn and mother's maiden name and I'll paypal it right into to your bank account...

Tongue

[Image: EqvMhr7XUAIcKcA?format=jpg&name=small]
(01-02-2021, 11:27 AM)Hijo Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 05:52 AM)tier1bro Wrote: fucking awesome. could someone learn me in laymans terms how to get that pic on my phone to share to like facebook and such?
Right click save... or just post your ssn and mother's maiden name and I'll paypal it right into to your bank account...

Tongue

[Image: EqvMhr7XUAIcKcA?format=jpg&name=small]
awesome, i forgot that was all i had to do. i am not great at computering. 

the $600 stimulus is like the old balloon pop game at the fair, you get the dusty assed taurus 1911 from under the counter with the green troll hair, and a dremel whittled wilson combat beavertail. snafu has hit the motherfucking jackpot.  Dodgy
[Image: ErJEecmXYAQznvw?format=jpg&name=small]
(01-07-2021, 04:26 PM)Hijo Wrote: [Image: ErJEecmXYAQznvw?format=jpg&name=small]
that wannanty guy has been calling me every day this month.  Dodgy
[Image: ErNDlsgXMAAk1B3?format=png&name=small]
[Image: ErVL0QDVQAAV6Bl?format=jpg&name=900x900]
(01-10-2021, 07:52 PM)Hijo Wrote: [Image: ErVL0QDVQAAV6Bl?format=jpg&name=900x900]
i have one of those somewhere. i think he is wearing it wrong.  Dodgy
[Image: ErktGwTXYAAqglM?format=jpg&name=medium]
(01-12-2021, 06:22 PM)Hijo Wrote: [Image: ErktGwTXYAAqglM?format=jpg&name=medium]
idiots. what they did was wrong and illegal. i love my country, and welcome my new president.