Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wuz up?
My Colt Luger account seems to have been having problems trying to get logged on. Oh well. That’s why I have not been on here. 

But I can’t stay away from my buds too long. Finally got a zero turn mower. Hell yeah it’s way better than a tractor. Do my lawn in what feels like half the time.

I bought two Sub2ks both G17 and a PMR30. Yes, my Subs are part of the recall. Still gotta send them back. Shot one of them and I love it. 

I have no idea what gun I want next. ARX100, PS90, 57 pistol, desert eagle .50, Colt A4 20”, I dunno.
Rainbow 
Dodgy   Just living the Dream Cuz.... just living the Dream

[Image: onGComZ.gif]
   [Image: giphy.gif]                

(10-04-2018, 06:56 PM)Kip_Roadkill2 Wrote: My Colt Luger account seems to have been having problems trying to get logged on. Oh well. That’s why I have not been on here. 

But I can’t stay away from my buds too long. Finally got a zero turn mower. Hell yeah it’s way better than a tractor. Do my lawn in what feels like half the time.

I bought two Sub2ks both G17 and a PMR30. Yes, my Subs are part of the recall. Still gotta send them back. Shot one of them and I love it. 

I have no idea what gun I want next. ARX100, PS90, 57 pistol, desert eagle .50, Colt A4 20”, I dunno.

Get walther p5
Rainbow 
[Image: knights-11inch-upper-and-sbr-pics-032.jpg]
   [Image: giphy.gif]                

Welcum
[Image: hQKXRPO.jpg]