Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone remember this guy.
(05-16-2020, 01:09 AM)labedroomzok Wrote: Bed frame
Come in  outstanding store in Jefferson Park production for  office and  home use and  cafe!    presents  over  12000  appointment furniture    and goods  for a country house and apartments  or  restaurant. Natural rattan , are used  for the purposes of production  our branded products , possesses  strength  and  wear resistance, wonderful  external data. All furniture processed special compounds, due to which their surface does not absorb  water,  stable to extremes  ambient temperature air and exposure of the sun.  Vya our furniture  excellent retains its  functions even in  restaurant in  open spaces .  In the presented  online catalog  you  offered  photos  furniture  for dining room, hall, bedroom, children's room , as well as intended  for organization of storage area  -  dressers and cabinets, cabinets and  others .  In our store in Fairfax you can buy  everything for  any your home  not expensive . We invite  client  come to  store ,  holding  in  Westwood  what  cares about  its  shopper.

[Image: 1410789252234.gif]

*eta: can't wait for your new book to come out   "From Crack Ho to CEO"
ppe
[Image: source.gif]
Aside from some fucking Wayfair bot(James thread and Wayfair. Shocking) I do remember the cunt in the op link.
(11-15-2020, 04:08 AM)SNAFU Wrote: Aside from some fucking Wayfair bot(James thread and Wayfair. Shocking) I do remember the cunt in the op link.
i vote him marfcom-er of the year. he got so riled up with 4d chess and mexican catapults that he decided to do something. this was 5d chess. i bet his neighbors moved, who would want to live next to a guy who threatens to shoot you, then turns around and shoots himself? i bet they moved. he won in the end. some could say he created to big igloo all by himself. good job jimmy. thank you for the memories and headlines.  Dodgy
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]