• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not to Old for ...
Probably not to old for Chickens but Cousins are as old as me

[Image: giphy.gif]                

Wink 

Big Grin 

(05-12-2018, 02:57 PM)SawDusT Wrote: Probably not to old for Chickens but Cousins are as old as me

I  Heart how they kept the floppy funbags on Jerry's bone rack.

First live music I ever heard, JJ Cale in 1976.  40+ years later that smooth shit still pops up now and then, and still catches my attention.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>One video per post is not cool<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Rainbow 
I worked the Stage door @ the 69 Atlanta Pop Festival I was to go with the company to Dallas and then some place up north but decided I wasn't going up north

I knever got into the gr8ful dead
[Image: hQKXRPO.jpg]
(05-14-2018, 07:00 AM)SawDusT Wrote: I worked the Stage door @ the 69 Atlanta Pop Festival I was to go with the company to Dallas and then some place up north but decided I wasn't going up north

Serious talent on that tour, but 100k people and 100 degrees in Atlanta, damn that's a rough night.

(05-14-2018, 05:46 PM)Leon82 Wrote: I knever got into the gr8ful dead

I liked the free love and cheap drugs a lot more than the music.  A lot of the acid-jam stuff I find unbearable now,
but a lot of the country-ish tunes are still on my playlists.

Rainbow 
(05-15-2018, 05:48 AM)Hijo Wrote:
(05-14-2018, 07:00 AM)SawDusT Wrote: I worked the Stage door @ the 69 Atlanta Pop Festival I was to go with the company to Dallas and then some place up north but decided I wasn't going up north

Serious talent on that tour, but 100k people and 100 degrees in Atlanta, damn that's a rough night.

(05-14-2018, 05:46 PM)Leon82 Wrote: I knever got into the gr8ful dead

I liked the free love and cheap drugs a lot more than the music.  A lot of the acid-jam stuff I find unbearable now,
but a lot of the country-ish tunes are still on my playlists.

I was on the stage in the shade, if you see the stage from a home video the door was on the right side I stood to the left of the door with long hair and a beard, sometimes I had on a t-shirt other times (during the day) it was around my neck. As for acid jams I did alot of those, I learned that Zeppelin sounded like shit without a plethora of studio tracks (whatever night they played) bubble buster for me .. Still only 80's Metal for me

Big Grin