Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBHO
Cool    Hell I gave up on you & thought you were Dead 

* this is a fine day

[Image: indeed.gif]
   [Image: giphy.gif]                

Greetings,

I'm here in search of dantsx. I sold him a slightly used pair of wooden shoes. Instead of sending a money order as agreed, he sent me one of his ebt cards. I'm willing and wanting to finish the original deal however payment via ebt is unacceptable.
Rainbow 
(06-18-2018, 09:29 PM)FBHO Wrote: Greetings,

I'm here in search of dantsx. I sold him a slightly used pair of wooden shoes. Instead of sending a money order as agreed, he sent me one of his ebt cards. I'm willing and wanting to finish the original deal however payment via ebt is unacceptable.

Dodgy      Maybe he could swap you for some Mexican Pointy shoes instead.

[Image: a-hispanic-matter-boots-that-range-from-...3d35d6.JPG]
   [Image: giphy.gif]                

(06-19-2018, 04:26 AM)SawDusT Wrote:

Dodgy      Maybe he could swap you for some Mexican Pointy shoes instead.

[Image: a-hispanic-matter-boots-that-range-from-...3d35d6.JPG]

Ha, everyone knows those are Dan's favorite shoes and he'd never trade them.  Dodgy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Just pulling your leg, Dan. Big Grin
Rainbow 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEPacHkVnsZ8vD9-EdtWY...P8sATxOs7O]
hi buddy
[Image: hQKXRPO.jpg]