Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In this thread I'm going to post bitchute links
(08-16-2020, 06:44 PM)SNAFU Wrote:
(08-16-2020, 02:57 AM)tier1bro Wrote: leon82 should whistle the star spangled banner while the flame thrower is good peopling.
Do you really want the fire derpartmentrtment to cum?
then they could back up whistle, it'll be like a whole chorus of whistlers. i thought you were patriotic, thanks for shitting on my flag, bro.  Dodgy
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]
Dodgy   You should get a job at the Post office they have excellent retirement, you get paid about the same the 1st year & after that you make more than when you worked. We're all tards for not getting a job @ the Post Office 20yrs ago.

Then there is the annual Monster of Rock Cruise we all could afford to go on FREE Drinks & as all the crews are foreigners so fuck'em.
[Image: source.gif]
https://www.bitchute.com/video/8lkM5O9udgpg/
(08-17-2020, 09:34 AM)QuickSilver Wrote: Dodgy   You should get a job at the Post office they have excellent retirement, you get paid about the same the 1st year & after that you make more than when you worked. We're all tards for not getting a job @ the Post Office 20yrs ago.

Then there is the annual Monster of Rock Cruise we all could afford to go on FREE Drinks & as all the crews are foreigners so fuck'em.
i am far to white to work at the post office.  Dodgy
(12-14-2020, 05:26 AM)tier1bro Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 09:34 AM)QuickSilver Wrote: Dodgy   You should get a job at the Post office they have excellent retirement, you get paid about the same the 1st year & after that you make more than when you worked. We're all tards for not getting a job @ the Post Office 20yrs ago.

Dodgy    There are even white people using weed eaters up here (something that was invented during the Regan Administration for the illegals he pardoned)
[Image: source.gif]
(12-14-2020, 06:34 PM)QuickSilver Wrote:
(12-14-2020, 05:26 AM)tier1bro Wrote:

Dodgy    There are even white people using weed eaters up here (something that was invented during the Regan Administration for the illegals he pardoned)
my post office is staffed with the dumbest fucking people on earth. i would pit my usps idiots against any other usps idiots in an idiot championship, and my idiots would win. 

literally the dumbest motherfuckers alive.
European music throughout history