Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new guy here....
some of you may know me from cracking egg gifs, turbo charged ceiling fans in the back ground gifs, all around big reddery, and other pug faggot tree. some of you may even remember me as not the honduran rat, and i prefer muscle wives sucking my dick. 

i have missed the shit out of you guys, but i had to step away when some of the posts got "outta hand". i sure do miss the old days though. i can not pin point who or what was said but i am sure some of you had the same thought "we just made a list in some agency office". Dodgy

hey quick, sorry i never really made an appearance on here. i don't think i ever had any "ill feelings" towards you, i was happy when you "stole" this site, i figured if anyone could keep it going it would be you.

i don't know how often i will check in here, but i am here for this post at least.  Big Grin
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]
YepperZ..  I missed you being around cousin
 Beer
[Image: source.gif]
(02-06-2020, 05:01 AM)tier1bro Wrote: some of you may know me from cracking egg gifs, turbo charged ceiling fans in the back ground gifs, all around big reddery, and other pug faggot tree. some of you may even remember me as not the honduran rat, and i prefer muscle wives sucking my dick. 

i have missed the shit out of you guys, but i had to step away when some of the posts got "outta hand". i sure do miss the old days though. i can not pin point who or what was said but i am sure some of you had the same thought "we just made a list in some agency office". Dodgy

hey quick, sorry i never really made an appearance on here. i don't think i ever had any "ill feelings" towards you, i was happy when you "stole" this site, i figured if anyone could keep it going it would be you.

i don't know how often i will check in here, but i am here for this post at least.  Big Grin

You got a little bit of shit on your nose... Dodgy
(02-06-2020, 07:09 PM)Sidewinder Wrote:
(02-06-2020, 05:01 AM)tier1bro Wrote: some of you may know me from cracking egg gifs, turbo charged ceiling fans in the back ground gifs, all around big reddery, and other pug faggot tree. some of you may even remember me as not the honduran rat, and i prefer muscle wives sucking my dick. 

Dodgy     Its BBQ Sauce
(02-06-2020, 08:16 PM)QuickSilver Wrote:

Dodgy     Its BBQ Sauce
So you fuckers had bbq without me or any of our other members? 
Angry
Say what you want to about my forum administration... At least I never played favorites. Dodgy
(02-06-2020, 08:57 PM)Sidewinder Wrote:

Dodgy     Its BBQ Sauce
Angry
Say what you want to about my forum administration... At least I never played favorites. Dodgy

It was just some wings going out of date tomorrow from the store, just trying to season up the new grill, so it will be ready for the spring BBQ with pulled pork, ribs, & tenderloin.   Beer

Dodgy     Its BBQ Sauce
<snip> So you fuckers had bbq without me or any of our other members? 
Angry
ha, BERN!!!!

(02-06-2020, 09:22 PM)QuickSilver Wrote:

Dodgy     Its BBQ Sauce
Angry

It was just some wings going out of date tomorrow from the store, just trying to season up the new grill, so it will be ready for the spring BBQ with pulled pork, ribs, & tenderloin.   Beer
i think i am busy that day.  Dodgy
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]
(02-07-2020, 08:14 AM)tier1bro Wrote:
i think i am busy that day.  Dodgy

g       

[Image: big_1434099483_image.jpg]
Your crocs seem familiar   Dodgy

Fake News

(02-07-2020, 07:17 PM)Hijo Wrote: What an epic fgt OP is  Dodgy
This