Poll: wood
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
50.00%
2 50.00%
yes, but I'm gay
25.00%
1 25.00%
no
25.00%
1 25.00%
that's a man wtaf bro
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wood ewe hit it?
[Image: W74rR2suAe4O47fAF0dtbgZNIMW7m6LYdNOiVo53...VxNjGIy8-I]
Are there socks available?
https://www.democraticunderground.com/di...64x1427464

Quote:I am not writing this to defame or demean transsexuals. I got confirmation on my findings from a man with gender dysporia who can't stand the bitch either. Please do not flame me. I would really like to confirm that Ann Coulter was born a man. I watched her on TV the other day and was able to use TIVO to slow it down and repeat it over and over and I am certain that she has an Adam’s apple. I know there are surgeries were they can shave the Adams Apple to make it less apparent but I there was one there. I watched a close up of another woman speaking and there were times here throat moved but it was at the very top. Coulter’s moves in the middle and is sharp at time.

Plus I have not been able to find any records of her as a high school student but I am not a journalist and don’t have the resources and know-how of how to find these things out.

If this woman was born a man and I really think she was then she is the biggest hypocrite to walk the since…………Jimmy Swarggart, George Bush, Jerry Falwell………and she needs to be outed for what she really is - a media whore who will say anything to get attention and money.
(02-10-2020, 03:22 PM)SNAFU Wrote: Are there socks available?

Quote:I am not writing this to defame or demean transsexuals. I got confirmation on my findings from a man with gender dysporia who can't stand the bitch either. Please do not flame me. I would really like to confirm that Ann Coulter was born a man. I watched her on TV the other day and was able to use TIVO to slow it down and repeat it over and over and I am certain that she has an Adam’s apple. I know there are surgeries were they can shave the Adams Apple to make it less apparent but I there was one there. I watched a close up of another woman speaking and there were times here throat moved but it was at the very top. Coulter’s moves in the middle and is sharp at time.

Plus I have not been able to find any records of her as a high school student but I am not a journalist and don’t have the resources and know-how of how to find these things out.

If this woman was born a man and I really think she was then she is the biggest hypocrite to walk the since…………Jimmy Swarggart, George Bush, Jerry Falwell………and she needs to be outed for what she really is - a media whore who will say anything to get attention and money.
No.  All socks are infringements.
(02-10-2020, 03:31 PM)Hijo Wrote:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Dodgy   A Sack of Bones (would not hit.. guilty)

[Image: giphy.gif]

Rainbow 
[Image: 64934_0000.png]

fds
   [Image: giphy.gif]                

Monaco simply played an awful match. All things considered, my men's section is out the window.Now the game MapleStory is exceptionally popular everywhere throughout the world. So Cheap WoW Classic Gold is well-known to you. On the off chance that you are searching for the WoW Gold or need to Buy WoW Classic Gold, just followme. Indeed, I am a game addictor. I know where you can discover what you need.
(02-10-2020, 04:02 PM)SNAFU Wrote:
(02-10-2020, 03:31 PM)Hijo Wrote:

LLL? i'd still hit it.  Dodgy
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]