Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Further My Recent Transitioning.....
I feel so brave for probably making this my next fire arm purchase.
https://www.budsgunshop.com/mobile/produ...+barrel+17
[Image: 108037.jpg]
Not bad they were $100 more a year ago (M9) I have an INOX FS I got 2yrs ago & picked up a Beretta threaded inox barrel for it & replaced the trigger & hammer spring  (added Wilson Combat mag release)
[Image: source.gif]
I came to terms with the fact that I need to have something in 9mm for TEOTWAWKI or when I'm listening to Warren G. I really like the Taurus 92/100 design which is obviously the Beretta style. This has the rail which I like for a light around the house and it has a dove tailed front sight. The threaded barrel is just a kick ass plus. I also have a couple decent holsters for it already

I was on the verge of pooring a polymer 80 Glock but the price is a bit high (for a Polymer 80) when a brand new Glock is $550 ish and I've never been really happy with a striker fired gun.
A guy I know picked up a Walther Titanium (I saw it Sat.) it had an odd two stage trigger (seemed flimsy of course it was used so who knows)

*You can always hang a Green laser on the M9 for daylight shooting + they make factory high cap mags for them these days
[Image: source.gif]

These look really cool too.$$$$$$$$$$$
https://www.langdontactical.com/92-elite-ltt-compact/

There is a few solid appearing options for 9mm 1911's but then I'd rather just get a Hi Power as our Lord and savior JMB intended for the 9mm. That being said if I'm finally going to cave and buy a 9 I want the capacity.

I'd say that the only options with common mags are the 92 and Glock. I've converted a couple $7 used Beretta 96 mags with a die grinder for use in a Taurus. There is typically a Goy or two with a few piles of used 92 mags for $5-$8 each at most gun shows.

I'll get one of these to keep in my attache case for when I park outside my corner office across from the 7/11 in a gang neighborhood.
[Image: BERA4-1.jpg]
I'm not even trolling, I honestly don't think I'll ever buy another handgun... these 3d guys are moving forward very quickly.  Fucking ECM rifled barrels from off the shelf hydraulic tubing.  Big freedom boner for this hi power, will be my 1st when he gets it ironed out.

https://www.reddit.com/r/guns/comments/e...tion_test/
(02-10-2020, 06:17 PM)Hijo Wrote: I'm not even trolling, I honestly don't think I'll ever buy another handgun... these 3d guys are moving forward very quickly.  Fucking ECM rifled barrels from off the shelf hydraulic tubing.  Big freedom boner for this hi power, will be my 1st when he gets it ironed out.

https://www.reddit.com/r/guns/comments/e...tion_test/
Imma do a Stealth guns 1911 and definitely getting the %80 AR router Jig Bone used to pimp. It's a gun builders wet dream kind of right now.

I defo missed the boat on AK's as I just got back on the internet right before Sandy Hook and the kits went full retard in price . I'm starting to get a hankering to check into what MG 37/42 kits are still a foot. In high school they were always in shotgun news for $200 or something. Then there's my stupid need for a MAC 10/11 that you can allegedly finish with random house hold shit. There's even BAR kits out there. Sten kits wood be a good bread and butter deal if you could get enough good mags....

I've also been jerking off rather hard to the dropping price A1 kits....late 70's and early 80's they say and they say it's the last of them. I might have to make that a priority before this hand gun. I've been kicking around putting a 7.5" barrel on my AR pistol and putting a binary trigger in which would be imo ideal for my current living situation.

I also continued work on that beat 870 I blued and was going to make into a bastard riot gun looking thingy. Cut the stock into a PG that turned out nice and stained it in Jacobean. Imma put an 18" Mossberg barrel on it with a modified choke and fing a riot fore end. I don't really like pg shit guns that's why I sold my persuader but I think there is a role.for them.

I have way to many gun ideas circulating. Winter in WI makes you go crazy as a shit house rat.

Hey, here's a fun close up of the post meat AK. It got a touch warm. It looks cool AF now. I tried for that patina for a couple years. Whod of thunk it'd just take a couple days of mag dumps of corrosive ammo , a gallon of Windex and a attempt to beat a live 7.62 round out of it?

Ya so that was a fucking image fail bigly. I really miss tiny pic and Photobucket. I had to.compress the fill and it just hacked it up.

Ya so that was a photo fail. I had to compress the pic and the editor obviously just hacked it up. Imma fire up my lap.top me thinks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

So thick and meaty
[Image: hQKXRPO.jpg]
And black