Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Just Felt My Dick Move.

I want a concrete lined bulldozer. Had he not been poor and bought a CAT it wood have went on longer.

Honestly a Komotsu Wa500 would have ass raped everything
Rainbow 
Yes, the bars really are pretty, but only marginally so. The gold bars in Thora's quest line are currently not gold at all, and in fact have all sorts of weirdness with them. These bars can be easily identified by the zig-zag bands on them, which not only decorate the bars, but also the bars themselves! They aren't an item item; they are completely invisible when held.

How does it work?

In a nutshell, the only real change to this system is that instead of the demon giving you the line of bars, you now receive the entire chain. Therefore, when you look at the message box and Buy WoW Gold is here, say "You receive The Heavens, is this a confirmation?", the confirmation "
(02-22-2020, 10:30 PM)a13156256 Wrote: Yes, the bars really are pretty, but only marginally so. The gold bars in Thora's quest line are currently not gold at all, and in fact have all sorts of weirdness with them. These bars can be easily identified by the zig-zag bands on them, which not only decorate the bars, but also the bars themselves! They aren't an item item; they are completely invisible when held.

How does it work?

In a nutshell, the only real change to this system is that instead of the demon giving you the line of bars, you now receive the entire chain. Therefore, when you look at the message box and Buy WoW Gold is here, say "You receive The Heavens, is this a confirmation?", the confirmation "

Bye faggot.
[Image: hQKXRPO.jpg]
Listening to the language in the trailer, they probably aren't going to be very kind to him.  I'll watch it, anyway.
Watched it last night, 7/10 would Komatsu again.

They left it pretty loose with the he said/she said bounds regarding the "evidence" of Marv's abuse by the system.
The film isn't going to change anyone's minds, but it's entertaining enough.
I'll have to give it a watch
[Image: hQKXRPO.jpg]
A lot of white "didn't do nothing" in that film.
Also OP...

Pics... or we won't believe your dick moved!
(03-15-2020, 07:13 PM)Fisher cat Wrote: Also OP...

Pics... or we won't believe your dick moved!
Start at 1:05. That's where weird aggressive boner started to get aggressively weird .