Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coronavirus
(03-16-2020, 07:59 AM)Moe_Jontana Wrote: We fucked.

Now we're talking!

Ooops..... wrong thread Blush
Rainbow 
(03-15-2020, 04:47 PM)Fisher cat Wrote: Is the number one symptom an uncontrollable urge for but sex?

Why else would  toilet paper and bleach be the first sold out items in all the stores.

Dodgy  Definitely  Sumthin anal going on... for all the anticipated Fudge Packing now they're all out of Laxatives

[Image: sold_out_laxatives-1024x557.jpg]
   [Image: giphy.gif]                

Strange days indeed.  Looking at lockdowns there?  I'd be fucking uncomfortable as hell in a city or suburb rn.   Confused
  Angry        Happy St. Patricks Day

[Image: 317692428052201.gif?to=crop&r=256]

Penis
[Image: hQKXRPO.jpg]
Rainbow 
(03-17-2020, 09:33 AM)Leon82 Wrote: Penis

Dodgy    Bucky The Wonder Horse

hgff

(03-16-2020, 06:47 PM)Hijo Wrote:

Strange days indeed.  Looking at lockdowns there?  I'd be fucking uncomfortable as hell in a city or suburb rn.   Confused

Just moved from office to home yesterday.  Everyone has been in the house for the most part going on week 2. I've been to the store, but I started getting most of my supplies a few weeks ago before the craziness broke out full scale. Bars and restaurants are closed here.  Shelves are looted; pretty much the same shit as most everywhere city/suburban.  This is is some historical, unprecedented shit and I think it's going to get significantly worse before it gets better.
(03-17-2020, 02:55 PM)Moe_Jontana Wrote:

Just moved from office to home yesterday.  Everyone has been in the house for the most part going on week 2. I've been to the store, but I started getting most of my supplies a few weeks ago before the craziness broke out full scale. Bars and restaurants are closed here.  Shelves are looted; pretty much the same shit as most everywhere city/suburban.  This is is some historical, unprecedented shit and I think it's going to get significantly worse before it gets better.
Closing bars on st. paddys day seems like a good way to make car bombing great again.   Dodgy
(03-17-2020, 04:30 PM)Hijo Wrote:
(03-17-2020, 02:55 PM)Moe_Jontana Wrote:

Closing bars on st. paddys day seems like a good way to make car bombing great again.   Dodgy
Are we taking bets on what city riots first and gets to find out about all the new toys the national guard has at it's disposal?  Elmer Fudd with a weekend warrior complex .... what could possibly go wrong!
[Image: aiEJH.gif]