Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coronavirus
(03-18-2020, 04:43 AM)Fisher cat Wrote:
(03-17-2020, 04:30 PM)Hijo Wrote:
(03-17-2020, 02:55 PM)Moe_Jontana Wrote:
(03-16-2020, 06:47 PM)Hijo Wrote:
(03-16-2020, 07:59 AM)Moe_Jontana Wrote: We fucked.

Strange days indeed.  Looking at lockdowns there?  I'd be fucking uncomfortable as hell in a city or suburb rn.   Confused

Just moved from office to home yesterday.  Everyone has been in the house for the most part going on week 2. I've been to the store, but I started getting most of my supplies a few weeks ago before the craziness broke out full scale. Bars and restaurants are closed here.  Shelves are looted; pretty much the same shit as most everywhere city/suburban.  This is is some historical, unprecedented shit and I think it's going to get significantly worse before it gets better.
Closing bars on st. paddys day seems like a good way to make car bombing great again.   Dodgy
Are we taking bets on what city riots first and gets to find out about all the new toys the national guard has at it's disposal?  Elmer Fudd with a weekend warrior complex .... what could possibly go wrong!
I'll take NYC first. Maybe Chicago 2nd.
Butt how much ass wipe does everyone have?
This is tangibly the happiest I've ever been.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

9 Twelve packs have always been in the SHTF Strategic Reserve... down to 10 rolls operating stock
[Image: source.gif]
(03-18-2020, 06:26 PM)QuickSilver Wrote: 9 Twelve packs have always been in the SHTF Strategic Reserve... down to 10 rolls operating stock

I always knew you were full of shit    Beer

[Image: giphy.gif]

(03-19-2020, 12:14 PM)Dr.JiZZy Wrote:
(03-18-2020, 06:26 PM)QuickSilver Wrote: 9 Twelve packs have always been in the SHTF Strategic Reserve... down to 10 rolls operating stock

I always knew you were full of shit    Beer

What exactly is a Dr. Jizzy full of?

I'm imagining you have small tits, an undersized penis and lots of daddy issues.

Even Arf knows Quick is best moderator!

Strange days indeed.  Looking at lockdowns there?  I'd be fucking uncomfortable as hell in a city or suburb rn.   Confused

ha, good luck locking down the "pussy grabbing" skidder. it does whatever the fuck it wants to do. it's like a real shitty killdozer for random shit in the yard that sometimes doesn't steer until you hit full lock on the wheel. i used to bled the lines but the pug would always look at me with disgust in her little brown eyes. she likes the thrill of possibly maiming neighborhood flower beds, 8' section of random board on board privacy fence, and her human brothers basketball goal. "you raggity motherfucker, if your fucking portable basketball goal cut my tire, imma cut you."

someone got a new basketball goal from their mother this christmas, someone else has already hit that one too. "stop moving the motherfucking basket ball goals."

no raptors, pugs, or crocs were injured in this post.
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]
(03-19-2020, 03:48 PM)tier1bro Wrote:

ha, good luck locking down the "pussy grabbing" skidder. it does whatever the fuck it wants to do. it's like a real shitty killdozer for random shit in the yard that sometimes doesn't steer until you hit full lock on the wheel. i used to bled the lines but the pug would always look at me with disgust in her little brown eyes. she likes the thrill of possibly maiming neighborhood flower beds, 8' section of random board on board privacy fence, and her human brothers basketball goal. "you raggity motherfucker, if your fucking portable basketball goal cut my tire, imma cut you."

someone got a new basketball goal from their mother this christmas, someone else has already hit that one too. "stop moving the motherfucking basket ball goals."

no raptors, pugs, or crocs were injured in this post.

I don't think you actually own a pug.  I thing you named your penis "the pug" . All this time everyone has thought you've been telling  funny stories about the adventures of a man and his beloved dog. Instead ...... 

Still funny, maybe more so! 

Howdy Moe if you need to take a Florida Vacation on a lake bring enough TP & your fishing pole.
[Image: source.gif]
[Image: s-l1600_16_488620e1-261e-4828-8b65-1a6af...1499366105]  Cool
Rainbow 
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

jhgjg
   [Image: giphy.gif]