Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tier1bro's personal information
Dodgy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-04-2020, 03:20 PM)SNAFU Wrote: Dodgy

Gangsta!
don't hate us 'cause you anus, bro.

the pug is also available if you have a soft pit bull that needs street cred.
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]
[Image: Dream+catcher+by+billy+sue_35c568_4922523.png]

ppe
[Image: source.gif]
The doxxing will continue until you "Booth" yourself in a swamp. Dodgy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-11-2020, 05:40 AM)SNAFU Wrote: The doxxing will continue until you "Booth" yourself in a swamp. Dodgy
i choose 9mm because it CAN'T end me. i choose 9mm because every new notch on my handle was a cuckold. dying from a 9mm is like getting cucked by a low t short fat man with a small penis. 

in the end i will likely "booth" myself, but not by gun or on purpose. i will likely "booth" myself when the throttle sticks on my boat, when i fall overboard the boat, a side by side accident, or by raptorfying myself. NEVER, i repeat NEVER to a 9mm wound. after all, i am the BULL. 

i just hope that when i accidentally go the pug will eat me and absorb my powers.
I invented 9mm for profiling purposes. It's funny queer AND funny haha.
(04-17-2020, 10:25 AM)SNAFU Wrote: I invented 9mm for profiling purposes. It's funny queer AND funny haha.
+1

this may also be the end of me, i just looked at a year old CAN-AM (like the one i almost killed meself on). guy has like $50k in it, it like a 100mph monster truck can-am. he is hurting for money, i told the wife i may buy it "just to resale" as mud season approaches us.  Dodgy

i just may can-am meself before summer.  Dodgy
(04-19-2020, 05:59 AM)tier1bro Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 10:25 AM)SNAFU Wrote: I invented 9mm for profiling purposes. It's funny queer AND funny haha.
+1

this may also be the end of me, i just looked at a year old CAN-AM (like the one i almost killed meself on). guy has like $50k in it, it like a 100mph monster truck can-am. he is hurting for money, i told the wife i may buy it "just to resale" as mud season approaches us.  Dodgy

[Image: clt-0012.jpg]

Dodgy                          

ppe
[Image: source.gif]
(04-19-2020, 01:33 PM)QuickSilver Wrote:
(04-19-2020, 05:59 AM)tier1bro Wrote:
+1

[Image: clt-0012.jpg]

Dodgy                          

ppe

have you guys seen the 13 page thread on deej on arfcom (someone found a reddit thread)? i guess he got fired from shipt, now he is threatening to sue reddit, and drive his car into the shipt headquarters building. it's a good read. 

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Deej...#i84913124