Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tier1bro's personal information
(04-21-2020, 06:49 AM)tier1bro Wrote:
(04-19-2020, 01:33 PM)QuickSilver Wrote:
(04-19-2020, 05:59 AM)tier1bro Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 10:25 AM)SNAFU Wrote: I invented 9mm for profiling purposes. It's funny queer AND funny haha.
+1

this may also be the end of me, i just looked at a year old CAN-AM (like the one i almost killed meself on). guy has like $50k in it, it like a 100mph monster truck can-am. he is hurting for money, i told the wife i may buy it "just to resale" as mud season approaches us.  Dodgy

i just may can-am meself before summer.  Dodgy

[Image: clt-0012.jpg]

Dodgy                          

ppe

have you guys seen the 13 page thread on deej on arfcom (someone found a reddit thread)? i guess he got fired from shipt, now he is threatening to sue reddit, and drive his car into the shipt headquarters building. it's a good read. 

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Deej...#i84913124

[Image: gRuyCRw.gif]

hgfgf
   [Image: giphy.gif]                

I saw some of it. Some faggot thinks I'm Dumb Dick Dan The Cuck.
(04-21-2020, 10:23 AM)SNAFU Wrote: I saw some of it. Some faggot thinks I'm Dumb Dick Dan The Cuck.
Big Grin

i saw that. 

did you see that LLL's husband sent word to say hey to me? you should get ahold of dan and have him tell LLL's husband that i said "hey" back.  Dodgy

there seems to be some good people in that thread.
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]
Dodgy  The Fun Haters shut it down, some Dumb New Mod ask's the penguin what do I do & he shuts it down

nono    it was probably the best thread like old times since way before they sold the place
[Image: source.gif]
Now its deleted
I wasn't even in it. I've been actually working to some extent while at work. I don't even have an account on Arf or the files anymore. The amount of crybabies and lack of shit talking got old.

Hell, on AKfiles they flat out just started lying even when I made it very open as to who I was. Apparently I am actually James. I said the evidence pointing to him proving the effects of Wolf Gold on his dome months prior and a member even meeting him face to face said different but no. I had to be lying. They liked to talk a lot of shit and chest thumb but like I've found with many folks in the last decade. A little bit of truth in a world of self spun bullshit tends to unravel said people and disturbs their autism.

When someone finally gets one over on me it's going to be brutal. Heart
(04-21-2020, 01:54 PM)SNAFU Wrote: I wasn't even in it. I've been actually working to some extent while at work. I don't even have an account on Arf or the files anymore. The amount of crybabies and lack of shit talking got old.

Hell, on AKfiles they flat out just started lying even when I made it very open as to who I was. Apparently I am actually James. I said the evidence pointing to him proving the effects of Wolf Gold on his dome months prior and a member even meeting him face to face said different but no. I had to be lying. They liked to talk a lot of shit and chest thumb but like I've found with many folks in the last decade. A little bit of truth in a world of self spun bullshit tends to unravel said people and disturbs their autism.

Huh   the files,  that GD is lame and always was compared to arf, but they've been in pre-brown sale mode since Obama's 2nd term.
(04-21-2020, 10:23 AM)SNAFU Wrote: I saw some of it. Some faggot thinks I'm Dumb Dick Dan The Cuck.
some guy also said i was dan.  Dodgy

(04-21-2020, 12:48 PM)QuickSilver Wrote: Dodgy  The Fun Haters shut it down, some Dumb New Mod ask's the penguin what do I do & he shuts it down

nono    it was probably the best thread like old times since way before they sold the place
i literally spent hours watching it yesterday. i enjoyed it. i know it's wrong because deej is good people, but i enjoyed it. i got zero work done yesterday.

(04-21-2020, 01:54 PM)SNAFU Wrote: I wasn't even in it. I've been actually working to some extent while at work. I don't even have an account on Arf or the files anymore. The amount of crybabies and lack of shit talking got old.

yesterday was worth the watch. the rest of it lately, not so much. i usually just scan gd, in the morning. my internetting consists of usually about an hour in the mornings now. then i work most of the time i am supposed to be working, sometimes.  Dodgy
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]
I haven't seen you on Live PD lately  Pasco County isn't the same since you moved....
[Image: b6942fb0-833d-11ea-affd-f8e9081d7c35]