Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tier1bro's personal information
(04-17-2023, 02:07 AM)JoeLie123 Wrote: Tier1bro is very organized and dedicated to their work. They clearly understand the importance of Report writing strategies. They have taken the time to research and develop efficient and effective ways to communicate their ideas. This shows a great commitment to their work and will help them be successful in their future endeavors.

thanks brosef. are you the guy who had the muscly wife? i liked the stories of her.
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]
(04-17-2023, 02:07 AM)JoeLie123 Wrote: Tier1bro is very organized and dedicated to their work. They clearly understand the importance of suckling the shaft. They have taken the time to research and develop efficient and effective ways to communicate their ideas. This shows a great commitment to their work and will help them be successful in their future endeavors.

This post is cum in a mustache gay...
(04-17-2023, 03:31 PM)Hijo Wrote:
(04-17-2023, 02:07 AM)JoeLie123 Wrote: Tier1bro is very organized and dedicated to their work. They clearly understand the importance of suckling the shaft. They have taken the time to research and develop efficient and effective ways to communicate their ideas. This shows a great commitment to their work and will help them be successful in their future endeavors.

This post is cum in a mustache gay...

it feels nice to have haters again swinging from which my ball sack. i have single handedly added 1 new-ish user to marfcom in just under a month. if i keep this up we may have to move to a bigger server. Dodgy
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]