Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Down Two 7 Rolls Of Ass Wipe
The Jews did this.  Dodgy
Imma start stealing it from work and gas station shitters. If this continues I'm switching to socks.
(04-04-2020, 11:43 PM)SNAFU Wrote: The Jews did this.  Dodgy
Imma start stealing it from work and gas station shitters. If this continues I'm switching to socks.

My neighbor told me yesterday over the phone he only had two rolls left. I didn't bother to tell him how much I had.

Angel
[Image: source.gif]
(04-05-2020, 02:37 PM)QuickSilver Wrote:
(04-04-2020, 11:43 PM)SNAFU Wrote: The Jews did this.  Dodgy

My neighbor told me yesterday over the phone he only had two rolls left. I didn't bother to tell him how much I had.

Angel
Give it a few days... he may be willing to "work something out" with you. 

Hope he's good looking and younger.... otherwise place a role on the dash and do some trolling.

Tongue
yall not using a harbor freight pressure washer bidet crewed by newly unemployed Vietnamese nail salon techs?
Waffle stomp it
[Image: hQKXRPO.jpg]
[Image: tenor+%282%29.gif]
(04-06-2020, 04:55 PM)Hijo Wrote: yall not using a harbor freight pressure washer bidet crewed by newly unemployed Vietnamese nail salon techs?

terrific idea, i am texting my male masseur right now with "how do you feel now about that happy ending?"  Dodgy
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]
Dodgy    I ordered my Toilet Paper Fort T-Shirt from PSA 2 weeks ago & still haven't rec'd an e-mail from them yet, by the time it gets here it will be "So Last Week"
(04-10-2020, 08:01 PM)QuickSilver Wrote: Dodgy    I ordered my Toilet Paper Fort T-Shirt from PSA 2 weeks ago & still haven't rec'd an e-mail from them yet, by the time it gets here it will be "So Last Week"
Ya shipping is fucked right now. I ordered level 4 plates and a carrier from Botach because they claimed it was all in stock. Even paid outrageous one day shipping. After about 7 days it resulted in me telling them to fuck off and a refund.