Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People Who Use Margarine Should Be Shot.
Thumbs Down 
There are people among us who do this. I'd rather be a methed out gay libertarian tiger farmer then use that shit. I'm out here buying more milk then I can use only to throw it away and these fucking clowns are cucking Country Crock. Absolutely redicoulus. It must have excellent lubricating ability for those times when you've really got to slam out Cellies shit hole. 

I feel better now. Dodgy
Agreed.
Hydrogenated oil over heavy cream?

Definitely has the gay.

I'm probably over thinking things a bit....
What are we gonna do with the bodies?
[Image: butt-butter_o_1167847.jpg]
[Image: source.gif]
The half gallon and gallon sitting out have all went to waste. I can't go through it fast enough. I just bought the other 2 gallons yesterday. Im going to try and make room to freeze them but my freezer has been pretty tight full since the beginning of March when Nick Gerz starting going full Howard Hughes over The King Flu. The dean's is processed at the state pen so that's neat. Those boys have to show up for work. Alot of processing facilities are running on minimal staff right now because people are lazy pussies and are basically retarded and gay.

The daughter and I are the only milk consumers. Literally I could take fucking bath in milk.

Anyway, I'm going to go drive around like a fucking prick because 93 octane is like 2.20 a gallon. It's a very happy Hemi.

I blame stupid fuckers who think buying shit like margarine and Kerry Gold isn't a big deal. I hope Don Don keeps their stimulus and then fucking deports them back to their shit hole countries.
(04-10-2020, 07:39 AM)SNAFU Wrote: The half gallon and gallon sitting out have all went to waste. I can't go through it fast enough. I just bought the other 2 gallons yesterday. Im going to try and make room to freeze them but my freezer has been pretty tight full since the beginning of March when Nick Gerz starting going full Howard Hughes over The King Flu. The dean's is processed at the state pen so that's neat. Those boys have to show up for work. Alot of processing facilities are running on minimal staff right now because people are lazy pussies and are basically retarded and gay.

The daughter and I are the only milk consumers. Literally I could take fucking bath in milk.

Anyway, I'm going to go drive around like a fucking prick because 93 octane is like 2.20 a gallon. It's a very happy Hemi.

I blame stupid fuckers who think buying shit like margarine and Kerry Gold isn't a big deal. I hope Don Don keeps their stimulus and then fucking deports them back to their shit hole countries.
How is Nick? Keeping the machete sharp in Rwanda?
(04-10-2020, 03:35 PM)Fisher cat Wrote:
(04-10-2020, 07:39 AM)SNAFU Wrote: The half gallon and gallon sitting out have all went to waste. I can't go through it fast enough. I just bought the other 2 gallons yesterday. Im going to try and make room to freeze them but my freezer has been pretty tight full since the beginning of March when Nick Gerz starting going full Howard Hughes over The King Flu. The dean's is processed at the state pen so that's neat. Those boys have to show up for work. Alot of processing facilities are running on minimal staff right now because people are lazy pussies and are basically retarded and gay.

How is Nick? Keeping the machete sharp in Rwanda?
Be had to eat two of his 14 children.  Aside from that and being in full lock down he's fine.
I don't really YouTube much anymore but I had two. You know who you are you fucking cunts. I literally buy milk and throw it away.
(04-13-2020, 06:09 PM)SNAFU Wrote: I don't really YouTube much anymore but I had two. You know who you are you fucking cunts. I literally buy milk and throw it away.
Beer
I threw a couple gallons in the dumpster to but I'm to lazy to re size the image(even bought it at the local privately owned BP gas station to support that fucking crook). It's rough as shit up here. I heard the G is telling anyone here with under 200 milking cows to eject now and sell out to the mega farms. Dean's uses a lot of inmate labor at a state prison farm but everyone is dumping like crazy. A big issue is that people aren't going to work at the processing plants and they can't keep up. Next month we are going to be living in a very fucked up world.