Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People Who Use Margarine Should Be Shot.
(04-17-2020, 06:08 AM)Hijo Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 05:21 AM)tier1bro Wrote:
(04-15-2020, 12:32 PM)Hijo Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 05:11 PM)SNAFU Wrote: I threw a couple gallons in the dumpster to but I'm to lazy to re size the image(even bought it at the local privately owned BP gas station to support that fucking crook). It's rough as shit up here. I heard the G is telling anyone here with under 200 milking cows to eject now and sell out to the mega farms. Dean's uses a lot of inmate labor at a state prison farm but everyone is dumping like crazy. A big issue is that people aren't going to work at the processing plants and they can't keep up. Next month we are going to be living in a very fucked up world.

Prolly we won't make it through this. 

Any leads on a job for a welding plumber truck driver mechanic that's a decent veterinary surgeon and who dabbles in three phase electric and accrual accounting for fun? 

Torching family farms to save a bunch of urbanites that chose to live cheek to jowl of their own volition seems like a good way to create enemies of the state, but wtf do I know...
any meth, or tiger experience? just how gay are you willing to become? i have a great idea for a new start up.
Any of that sounds OK, as long as I don't have to wear Crocs
well you sure as hell can't work at methies tiger land barefooted. we have standards and rules.

(04-17-2020, 10:23 AM)SNAFU Wrote: We should start a Jungle cat refuge. I have Wranglers and how bad is meth if you really think about it.
actually starting to sound pretty good. 

1.) save money on dental hygiene.
2.) you can fuck all night long.
3.) if it can turn straight guys gay just imagine what it would do for snafu's husky cousin and my relationship. 
4.) anything is a cuddle monster with enough meth. 
5.) free walmart meat.
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]