Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THEPost about poker game ep online
Question 
You made the point!
Poker games 888 poker отзывы игроков (https//888propoker.com) poker 888 бездепозитный бонус
Take a look at my page-> 888propoker.com - 888propoker.com

My site; 888 poker отзывы игроков (888propoker.com)
awsome poker site, bro. i won $100 million Zimbabwean dollars.

now that i am rich this whole website can suck the fattest part of my dick; leon can suck it, pain can suck it, snafu can suck it, quick can suck it, fisher can suck it, hijo can suck it, noshit can suck it, sidewinder can suck it basically all of you can suck it. someone call gonoles, lane, moe, man, dantsx, and all them other motherfuckers at work and let them know they can suck it to. imma hire a mexican to dig jimmy up and give him the message that he can suck it too. fuck you losers. now that i am rich i am gonna start my own version of MARF it's gonna be called TIER1MARF.com. none of you are invited to new TIER1MARF.com or any of it's affiliates or it's sponsors (you're all to poor to buy any of their shit anyways). my new site is going to be fucking awesome. the following is a list of forums and subforums;

general tranny discussion
*best tranny titties
*biggest tranny cock
*over 6' trannies
*muscle trannies with short hair an no tits with big cocks, maybe they work a construction job and wear hard hats
*croc sizing charts

back door discussion (admin / mods / and those who send verified penis pics / anyone with cocaine)
*show me your pecker
*show me your girlfriends pecker
*how to cut glory holes in bathrooms / port-a-johns
*real croc sizing charts (different than the fake one that the lookie loos can see)
*general pug husbandry

HA, BERN!!!! motherfuckers.

anyone know of a bank that can break a $100,000,000 Zimbabwean dollar? i would like to get it broken down into like $5,000, and $10,000 Zimbabwean dollars.
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]
(06-02-2020, 04:42 AM)tier1bro Wrote: awsome poker site, bro. i won $100 million Zimbabwean dollars.

now that i am rich this whole website can suck the fattest part of my dick; leon can suck it, pain can suck it, snafu can suck it, quick can suck it, fisher can suck it, hijo can suck it, noshit can suck it, sidewinder can suck it basically all of you can suck it. someone call gonoles, lane, moe, man, dantsx, and all them other motherfuckers at work and let them know they can suck it to. imma hire a mexican to dig jimmy up and give him the message that he can suck it too. fuck you losers. now that i am rich i am gonna start my own version of MARF it's gonna be called TIER1MARF.com. none of you are invited to new TIER1MARF.com or any of it's affiliates or it's sponsors (you're all to poor to buy any of their shit anyways). my new site is going to be fucking awesome. the following is a list of forums and subforums;

general tranny discussion
*best tranny titties
*biggest tranny cock
*over 6' trannies
*muscle trannies with short hair an no tits with big cocks, maybe they work a construction job and wear hard hats
*croc sizing charts

back door discussion (admin / mods / and those who send verified penis pics / anyone with cocaine)
*show me your pecker
*show me your girlfriends pecker
*how to cut glory holes in bathrooms / port-a-johns
*real croc sizing charts (different than the fake one that the lookie loos can see)
*general pug husbandry

HA, BERN!!!! motherfuckers.

anyone know of a bank that can break a $100,000,000 Zimbabwean dollar? i would like to get it broken down into like $5,000, and $10,000 Zimbabwean dollars.

1                                                           1[Image: giphy.gif]

we
[Image: wp-content%252Fuploads%252F2013%252F03%2...shable.com]
Amazing
[Image: hQKXRPO.jpg]