Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Even Felker
He actually seems to be doing good. This goy made a border line gay obsession song I like. I probably wouldnt even hate fuck Miranda Lambert at this point

Couldn't find a direct embed link and it's old. 

https://www.whiskeyriff.com/2019/08/30/n...ng-felker/
I still listen to Motley Crue, ACDC, Molly Hatchet... never heard of him, but I never heard of that Billy Strings fellow playing Voodoo Chile in the Video thread.

[Image: giphy.gif]

get off my god damned lawn. you faggots with your music need to learn about jimmy buffet.

<didn't even click the link> Dodgy
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]
(06-20-2020, 04:39 AM)tier1bro Wrote: get off my god damned lawn. you faggots with your music need to learn about jimmy buffet.

Is that like Key West Fluffer music ....

(06-20-2020, 07:11 PM)SawDusT Wrote:
(06-20-2020, 04:39 AM)tier1bro Wrote: get off my god damned lawn. you faggots with your music need to learn about jimmy buffet.

Is that like Key West Fluffer music ....
yes. i am not into the key west hairless filipinos though, i prefer mine to wreck me.

(06-16-2020, 02:13 PM)Dr.JiZZy Wrote: I still listen to Motley Crue, ACDC, Molly Hatchet... never heard of him, but I never heard of that Billy Strings fellow playing Voodoo Chile in the Video thread.
i love xm radio. 

my presets are poprocks, hair nation, classic country, outlaw country, jazz, opera, and symphony. and yacht rock when available. i wish you could thumb up or down shit like you can on pandora.
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]
I'm pretty sure I'm gay for Even Felker

You clicked every damn letter
[Image: wp-content%252Fuploads%252F2013%252F03%2...shable.com]