Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone got the covid yet???
(07-14-2020, 12:58 PM)QuickSilver Wrote:
(07-14-2020, 11:30 AM)tier1bro Wrote: HER CO-WORKER TEST CAME BACK POSITIVE YESTERDAY. 3 of them tested, 2 came back positive, we are just waiting on hers. seems simple enough to figure out. Dodgy

So how's she doing... so it all came from an on site meeting with her boss who tested positive & two others.
 That sorta Sux Hind Tit on a Boar Hogg.
she had been better for a couple days and then yesterday her fever came back. she has had a fever that has hovered around 101 yesterday. she feels better today but not as good as monday. i feel about the same as yesterday which is good-ish. just waiting for the other shoe to drop again.  Dodgy

(07-14-2020, 07:45 PM)SNAFU Wrote: Being a massive alcoholic has kept most diseases from.beimg able to survive in me. Ask my liver what its like.

We have to get our temp checked every morning at work. I've worked through this whole autistic apocalypse.

Its literally a hard push for communism. It's on and off fuckimg with my income due too child care and shutdowns from customers.

Literally fucking sick of it and now they're shutting everything down again.
i have been sick as a dog for 2 weeks. i would not have failed a "temp screening" as my temp has never reached 100.4, yet i have had all symptoms of a fever. 

i do not think we need to shut down, i think we as grown people should use common sense and if sick do what we can to avoid getting others sick, same as during cold / flu season. 

if we would all be responsible cold / flu / whatever season would be over in a month.
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]
still waiting on test results. Dodgy
(07-16-2020, 06:53 AM)tier1bro Wrote: still waiting on test results. Dodgy
Is it as nerve racking as when James was waiting on his fiancee's and Brandon's pregnancy test results?
(07-16-2020, 10:30 AM)SNAFU Wrote:
(07-16-2020, 06:53 AM)tier1bro Wrote: still waiting on test results. Dodgy
Is it as nerve racking as when James was waiting on his fiancee's and Brandon's pregnancy test results?
no, i don't care. 

i am a "1" on my 0-10 sickness scale. about 10 times a day i cough. i am at about half speed on energy levels. if i wasn't "sick" i would go get my "levels" tested as i would suspect my testosterone is low, but i know it's just the sickness, and i haven't been "booth-ed". 

i firmly believe this is the second time i have had it. they are now saying that anti-bodies are only lasting about 3 months now, this would make sense and the time frame fits that i could be sick again. 

if i lived in a nursing home and was generally in bad health i would be concerned. since i am not this is basically a bad flu. drink plenty of sugar free fluids, rest, and eat well. i have not lost my appetite during this bout, i can't smell or taste, but i can damn sure eat.  Big Grin
Dodgy     Looks like they're gonna shut down Miami-Dade again & Broward (maybe)
[Image: source.gif]
test results confirmed, positive.

we are just about over it i guess, just the last of the lingering cough, ect. nothing of concern at this time.
(07-19-2020, 03:45 AM)tier1bro Wrote: test results confirmed, positive.

we are just about over it i guess, just the last of the lingering cough, ect. nothing of concern at this time.

Well you figured that... sounds like its Covid Party time $40/head its 2x better than $20 is $20
(07-19-2020, 04:52 PM)QuickSilver Wrote:
(07-19-2020, 03:45 AM)tier1bro Wrote: test results confirmed, positive.

Well you figured that... sounds like its Covid Party time $40/head its 2x better than $20 is $20
i told my best friend the other day him his wife and their kids needed to come over and hang out and get it. we have stayed away from them and only seen them 3 times since march. 

do you remember the "chicken pox" parties from childhood? EVERYONE got chicken pox. i had a mild case 3 times.  Dodgy

it may have only been a couple pox each time but they were the itchiest pox ever.  Big Grin
(07-20-2020, 05:28 AM)tier1bro Wrote: i told my best friend the other day him his wife and their kids needed to come over and hang out and get it. we have stayed away from them and only seen them 3 times since march. 

do you remember the "chicken pox" parties from childhood? EVERYONE got chicken pox. i had a mild case 3 times.  Dodgy

it may have only been a couple pox each time but they were the itchiest pox ever.  Big Grin

I remember I had the pox was about 8 I had to lay in bed for two weeks, the bed room was on the west side of the house so I got baked every afternoon until the Sun went down, because I had it in The Middle of July in Gainesville.

The only good part about it was my sister caught it   Big Grin
(07-20-2020, 10:27 AM)QuickSilver Wrote:
(07-20-2020, 05:28 AM)tier1bro Wrote: i told my best friend the other day him his wife and their kids needed to come over and hang out and get it. we have stayed away from them and only seen them 3 times since march. 

I remember I had the pox was about 8 I had to lay in bed for two weeks, the bed room was on the west side of the house so I got baked every afternoon until the Sun went down, because I had it in The Middle of July in Gainesville.

The only good part about it was my sister caught it   Big Grin
growing up my parents were old school. we lived on a big ranch, in an old "farm house". it was a great house, but it had not a/c and no central heat. the house was damaged when i was 15 from a big hurricane. we tore that one down and build a nice big block home with heat and air. holy shit, i was 15 before i had ever slept in a/c. this was pasco county so we would have been a bit warmer than you (not much). 

i hate the cold, when i moved to polk county the first "winter" i covered all of my outside plants and my neighbor acted like i was retarded. turns out polk county is a different ag zone, and it doesn't freeze there. it freezes in hillsborough, pasco, and sumter (all counties that touch north and west of polk) but not polk. it was nice being 35 degrees in polk when pasco was 19, that's a huge difference when you hate the cold.  Big Grin