Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone got the covid yet???
I am legit displaying symptoms. Not very concerned. Pretty sure the kids and her already had it in feburary or march? Could just be a cold and I'm a little mentally out of tune. I thot it was a hangover but it's not. Didnt even drink for a few days and it's all still there. Fuck it. I've been passing the temp.test every morning so I'll just keep working
it's covid.

my temp never reached 100.4 which is the magic number for "fever". but i had fever for 2 weeks. it likely won't be a big deal if you take care of it, take over the counter fever relief, some sort of day time cold relief, rest and hydrate. after the two weeks of flu like symptoms the cough will set in. if this is like what i had in december the cough will last another week or so, and just fade away. the cough is not as bad this time as it was last time.

i also passed a temp scanner a couple times while picking up food during the sickness.

i am patient zero. Dodgy

take care of yourself, the people i have known of that have been very close to death did not, they continued wide open and paid the price. my buddy still has affects of it from months ago when he was on oxygen and full of blood clots.
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]
(07-23-2020, 05:25 AM)tier1bro Wrote: it's covid.

my temp never reached 100.4 which is the magic number for "fever". but i had fever for 2 weeks. it likely won't be a big deal if you take care of it, take over the counter fever relief, some sort of day time cold relief, rest and hydrate. after the two weeks of flu like symptoms the cough will set in. if this is like what i had in december the cough will last another week or so, and just fade away. the cough is not as bad this time as it was last time.

i also passed a temp scanner a couple times while picking up food during the sickness.

i am patient zero. Dodgy

take care of yourself, the people i have known of that have been very close to death did not, they continued wide open and paid the price. my buddy still has affects of it from months ago when he was on oxygen and full of blood clots.

Thats sounds like some damn good advice I never thought about the appropriation of over the counter cold/flu stuff
[Image: source.gif]
the plop plop fizz fizz shit alka seltzer cold and flu (i don't remember the exact label but it was alka seltzer), emerg-n-C (vitiman c powder), and cold and flu capsals during the day, and night quill at night.

the thing with this (everyone i know who has had symptoms), you have a fever for two weeks. treat the fever, fever is deadly. treat the fever, stay hydrated with water, but you also need to replace electrolytes. power aid makes a sugar free drink i got at winn dixie it was 10 bottles for $10 they have 50% more electrolytes than regular power aid, and gator aid. the important part is they are sugar free (no sugar while sick) normal power aid and gator aid is full of sugar.

do not lay flat while sick with this. sleep / sit elevated. the biggest reason (in my opinion) why all the old people in the nursing homes are dying from this is they are confined to their rooms, which means they are going to lay in bed. they are laying flat, it allows the blood clots and pneumonia to set in. once that happens they need a vent, survival rate of anyone on a vent is somewhere around 10-20% (pretty bad fucking odds once you get put on a vent, don't get to the point where you need a vent).

go sit in the fucking yard, get some free vitamin d from the sun. get a fucking chair, and just sit there for 30 minutes, don't rake the leaves, don't check the air pressure in the tire, just fucking sit there and soak in some early morning or late evening sun.

treat the symptoms. i know it'll be hard, but stay the fuck home, don't go to work, you may possibly die if you do the opposite of what i have done.

i am a "flubro" (as in this is just a fucking flu bro, not a big deal). however, just like the flu, both of these will kill your ass if you don't take care of your body when you get it. my best friend got this in december (same time i first got it, i have now had this twice). he said "it's just the flu, imma keep busting ass working". he is a 50 year old man in near perfect health, works out, has a physical job (he owns the joint but still gets out and gets after it), non smoker, non drugs, non drinker. 3 weeks into it he had blood clots in his lungs and pneumonia, he spent a couple days in ICU, and carried an oxygen tank home. took about 2 months to get better. in june he got it again, this time he "learned" and did what he was supposed to do, due to damage he had just suffered it was still a bad deal from him, spent a couple more days in the hospital (not icu this time) and they were able to prevent the pneumonia this time. he has since recovered.

i got it december 1st (the first time), we had gotten home the day before from a trip to tennessee. i rested and took care of myself as i knew i had a big trip / hunt coming up in 3 weeks. my symptoms were over after 2 weeks of fever, the cough lasted another 2 weeks. while i was hunting my best friend was in ICU. the only difference is i know to "stop when it starts to hurt", and "heal my body".

while this is just a fucking flu bros, take it serious and start treating as soon as the symptoms hit. the first 3 days are the exact same as a sinus infection, day 4 damn near kills you. the second week is a bitch. it's the fever that fucks you up, your brain is foggy, you have no energy, and you wanna sleep forever.

i generally sleep 4-6 hours a night, there were nights i slept 11 hours, and took a nap during the day.

take care of yourselves.
Well I'm sleeping in the recliner from now on. Something is off with me and it's been consistent all week and it's not just the drinks.
When I get sick it's either minor or I am 3 days deep sucking on ice cubes for hydration debating on going to the er.
Humans as whole have to live and die through this shit. Fortunately I'm still young dumb and full of cum so its probably hitting me differently. The shutdowns and shit cant continue.
(07-24-2020, 01:52 PM)SNAFU Wrote: Well I'm sleeping in the recliner from now on. Something is off with me and it's been consistent all week and it's not just the drinks. 
When I get sick it's either minor or I am 3 days deep sucking on ice cubes for hydration debating on going to the er.
Humans as whole have to live and die through this shit. Fortunately I'm still young dumb and full of cum so its probably hitting me differently.  The shutdowns and shit cant continue.
just go with the flow brother. this "shut down / slow down" has allowed me to see things a little differently. i have been able to enjoy shit i never had time to before, literally the little things. i have been "self shut down" since march the 14th. in 5 months i have been to walmart (for essentials) 5 times, grocery store 5 times (same day as walmart trip), rural king 3 times (water, and dog food). i am a hermit that lives right next to two game reserves (about 100,000k acres of wilderness). i can fish all day long and not see another soul. this month due to sickness i have been a shut in. in a couple more days i will be back to living in the woods like crocodile dundee.  

this covid shit is different than other "FLUs". i typically get a sinus infection every year, i am usually half dead for 3 days, day 4 i jump outta bed with a raging boner and try to fuck everything not bolted down. the pug knows that look, she also knows i can not fit under the bed.  Dodgy

this is the second time i have had covid. first time dead for two weeks, then coughed like crazy for two weeks. this time dead for two weeks, about to start my second week of coughing a little less than last time. 

it's gonna get better.
This is similar to when I had sickle cell anemia during a diabetes flair up. I'm going to go get 3 gas station hot dogs and a blue jolly rancher slurpee. Try harder Jewish God. A fucking plague of bugs would be way worse.
(07-26-2020, 05:02 AM)SNAFU Wrote: This is similar to when I had sickle cell anemia during a diabetes flair up.  I'm going to go get 3 gas station hot dogs and a blue jolly rancher slurpee.  Try harder Jewish God. A fucking plague of bugs would be way worse.
lulz, you're gonna get it a second time.  Dodgy
(07-26-2020, 07:27 AM)tier1bro Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 05:02 AM)SNAFU Wrote: This is similar to when I had sickle cell anemia during a diabetes flair up.  I'm going to go get 3 gas station hot dogs and a blue jolly rancher slurpee.  Try harder Jewish God. A fucking plague of bugs would be way worse.
Good. I want all the COVID and once I have a monopoly on it I'm selling it back to the Chinese.
(07-26-2020, 05:50 PM)SNAFU Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 07:27 AM)tier1bro Wrote:
Good. I want all the COVID and once I have a monopoly on it I'm selling it back to the Chinese.
+1

wife just got re-tested today. last time there were hundreds of cars in line for testing. this time there were two cars (one was us). now they saw 2-3 days for results, 3 weeks ago it was up to 12 days. this shit is retarded. 

last i saw they said could be 6 different types of covid. 

you should cough in a packet of seeds and mail it to the dirty knees motherfuckers. did you guys see that random people in virginia, utah, and florida are getting seed packets in the mail from china that they didn't order? what the fuck are they sending us now? i hate them fuckers, but they do put out a nice buffet.