Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone got the covid yet???
(07-27-2020, 09:24 AM)tier1bro Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 05:50 PM)SNAFU Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 07:27 AM)tier1bro Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 05:02 AM)SNAFU Wrote: This is similar to when I had sickle cell anemia during a diabetes flair up.  I'm going to go get 3 gas station hot dogs and a blue jolly rancher slurpee.  Try harder Jewish God. A fucking plague of bugs would be way worse.

lulz, you're gonna get it a second time.  Dodgy

Good. I want all the COVID and once I have a monopoly on it I'm selling it back to the Chinese.
+1

wife just got re-tested today. last time there were hundreds of cars in line for testing. this time there were two cars (one was us). now they saw 2-3 days for results, 3 weeks ago it was up to 12 days. this shit is retarded. 

last i saw they said could be 6 different types of covid. 

you should cough in a packet of seeds and mail it to the dirty knees motherfuckers. did you guys see that random people in virginia, utah, and florida are getting seed packets in the mail from china that they didn't order? what the fuck are they sending us now? i hate them fuckers, but they do put out a nice buffet.

I got a package directly from China and didn't open it for 2 weeks in case it was going to blow up, I sorta wanted to call the PoPo to open it.   nono

I got pissed one day last week & opened it... it was the fucking rubber gloves I ordered 2.5mo earlier on ebay (somebody was getting rich = Not Me)
[Image: source.gif]
I felt way better today. Still have kind of read sometimes watery sometimes dry eyes and a very random cough. I was hacking up lung butter before some forkliftery this morning and even hocked a nice loogie on the floor in a corner. One of my 17 supervisors watched this happen and didnt say a word. Theres a lot of people there that are openly sick. Have to work and in that environment in a non hoax controlled plant people are always sick anyway
(07-27-2020, 11:35 AM)QuickSilver Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 09:24 AM)tier1bro Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 05:50 PM)SNAFU Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 07:27 AM)tier1bro Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 05:02 AM)SNAFU Wrote: This is similar to when I had sickle cell anemia during a diabetes flair up.  I'm going to go get 3 gas station hot dogs and a blue jolly rancher slurpee.  Try harder Jewish God. A fucking plague of bugs would be way worse.

lulz, you're gonna get it a second time.  Dodgy

Good. I want all the COVID and once I have a monopoly on it I'm selling it back to the Chinese.
+1

wife just got re-tested today. last time there were hundreds of cars in line for testing. this time there were two cars (one was us). now they saw 2-3 days for results, 3 weeks ago it was up to 12 days. this shit is retarded. 

last i saw they said could be 6 different types of covid. 

you should cough in a packet of seeds and mail it to the dirty knees motherfuckers. did you guys see that random people in virginia, utah, and florida are getting seed packets in the mail from china that they didn't order? what the fuck are they sending us now? i hate them fuckers, but they do put out a nice buffet.

I got a package directly from China and didn't open it for 2 weeks in case it was going to blow up, I sorta wanted to call the PoPo to open it.   nono

I got pissed one day last week & opened it... it was the fucking rubber gloves I ordered 2.5mo earlier on ebay (somebody was getting rich = Not Me)
luckily i had just stocked up on harbor freight gloves and masks for the kid. he does lawn work / "handyman" shit in the neighborhood. he is known as the guy who will for a small fee bury that dead cat in the road, get that dead squirrel out of your pool after he mows your yard. he is also allergic to the outside so he wears those gloves and masks. 

i had thought about selling a mask and a pair of gloves for $5 kinda like a package deal. i figured i would end up like the hand sanitizer guys and get charged with gouging.  Dodgy

(07-27-2020, 02:25 PM)SNAFU Wrote: I felt way better today. Still have kind of read sometimes watery sometimes dry eyes and a very random cough. I was hacking up lung butter before some forkliftery this morning and even hocked a nice loogie on the floor in a corner. One of my 17 supervisors watched this happen and didnt say a word. Theres a lot of people there that are openly sick.  Have to work and in that environment in a non hoax controlled plant people are always sick anyway
it comes and goes. what i mean by that is i would 3 days half dead, wake up day four and while laying in bed feel great. i would get all smug like i have beaten the covid. get up get dressed, drive to drive thru breakfast, park at the winn dixie to eat, halfway through eating feel like i was dying again. i never had a good whole day but i had a couple of deceiving half days.  Big Grin

cdc says 14 days after first symptom, or 24 hours after last fever, and you're good to go. antibodies should last 3 months according to cdc, but they have just discovered 6 different strains of covid19, so i don't know if antibodies work against all of them (hopefully). 

i have always taken time off as soon as i know i am sick, i have always told my guys to stay home when sick. i don't care what the sickness is, i don't want it spread throughout the worksite. we all get paid if one or two guys are out, we go broke if we have to shut down 'cause all the guys are out sick. most healthy people don't get sick for more than a couple days a year. i was gonna pay them for 5 days a week anyways. i have only had to fire one guy over the years who thought he should be sick like every other firday, and one monday a month.  Dodgy
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]
Sounds Amish. They also quit working when someone gets sick (the whole crew). Your logic is legit but sadly it doesnt work that way everywhere.

At my work you have to not show up for 3 days straight without calling in for them to consider firing you.
Like you can no call no show 3 days in a row and somebody might say something.  It's insane.

Year before last I was dead ass sick. Like I shouldn't have been at work but I needed the money. I was puking and or shitting atleast once an hour. They didnt say a word. Probably lost more in labor on me for a couple days then i was worth. Some employers don't give a fuck at all

I just had a lady tell me today that she was sorry if I didnt hear her because her throat was fucky. One of my supervisors was hacking everywhere today. Me and my fellow Mexicans are the only ones who can manage to show up to work everyday.  Its insane.  I could probably punch in Tomorrow and go sleep in my truck and punch out and nothing would be said.

The end game is going to be me unionizing my legit work Visa and green card friends from the deep south and live like a Jewish Kang. They're going to fuck around and find out who runs barter town when Juan is carrying me around on his shoulders and I shut production down over the shitty ass intercom.
Dodgy     So what happened to the guy at work who used to live in the shitter....
(07-28-2020, 10:52 PM)SNAFU Wrote: Sounds Amish. They also quit working when someone gets sick (the whole crew). Your logic is legit but sadly it doesnt work that way everywhere.

At my work you have to not show up for 3 days straight without calling in for them to consider firing you.
Like you can no call no show 3 days in a row and somebody might say something.  It's insane.

Year before last I was dead ass sick. Like I shouldn't have been at work but I needed the money. I was puking and or shitting atleast once an hour. They didnt say a word. Probably lost more in labor on me for a couple days then i was worth. Some employers don't give a fuck at all

I just had a lady tell me today that she was sorry if I didnt hear her because her throat was fucky. One of my supervisors was hacking everywhere today. Me and my fellow Mexicans are the only ones who can manage to show up to work everyday.  Its insane.  I could probably punch in Tomorrow and go sleep in my truck and punch out and nothing would be said.

The end game is going to be me unionizing my legit work Visa and green card friends from the deep south and live like a Jewish Kang. They're going to fuck around and find out who runs barter town when Juan is carrying me around on his shoulders and I shut production down over the shitty ass intercom.
a lot of employers are short sighted. i learned a long time ago (when i worked for someone else). if your crew gets sick send them home, yep your gonna lose a week of profits / production. but what happens in your case you guys will keep spreading that shit around for a month, so now profit / production suffers longer. it takes a brave dude to shut his own shit down.

during the hurricane a couple years ago i was paying about 1/4 of my employees to stay home and using my equipment to help their neighborhoods. it sucked for me, but my guys got their areas ready for the line crews to get back into and they had power restored pretty quick. we had areas that didn't have power restored for 6 weeks or so, because utility workers could not access the areas due to trees and shit just laying in the road. all of my guys roads were cleared, within a couple days. we got back to work much faster than other guys in my area, right in the middle of a lumber shortage. 3/4 of my crews were not in this area and they never stopped working.
i have been "cleared" for like 3 weeks now, still coughing. they say it is lung damage that will heal in a couple months. Dodgy
Take up gardening. The Chinese are giving out free seeds
(08-03-2020, 06:50 AM)SNAFU Wrote: Take up gardening. The Chinese are giving out free seeds

He should do something like Lionel

I want some seeds for those dumplings/potstickers  * I can eat enough of those to get the shits the next morning

* damn I miss living in Texas the food.... might as well do a plug for "Taco Cabana"  best Fajitas & Fresh Salsa in town (especially @ 0200 & 0600)
1.) i am not going to garden.
2.) i am not planting dirty knees seeds.
3.) i also used to live in texas.
4.) texas has some fine ass mexican womenz.
5.) texas has some good ass food.
6.) texas beer is crafted for faggots, by faggots.