Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eazy-e was a homosexual, change my mind.....
(07-25-2020, 04:43 AM)tier1bro Wrote: i literally have a bald spot where one would wear a kippah, i am also circumcised, i will also crush your spirit if you are a yard sell vendor. i did not do this. Dodgy
Well friend I'm going to need have a look in your crawl space. No reason to worry if jou have nothing too hide.  Dodgy
(07-25-2020, 12:33 PM)SNAFU Wrote:
(07-25-2020, 04:43 AM)tier1bro Wrote: i literally have a bald spot where one would wear a kippah, i am also circumcised, i will also crush your spirit if you are a yard sell vendor. i did not do this. Dodgy
Well friend I'm going to need have a look in your crawl space. No reason to worry if jou have nothing too hide.  Dodgy
you can dig under the slab if you want to, but that's where someone else hid tranny hooker bodies.  Dodgy
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]
(07-25-2020, 09:11 PM)tier1bro Wrote:
you can dig under the slab if you want to, but that's where someone else hid tranny hooker bodies.  Dodgy
Did I ever  tell you about the time I shook hands with Scott Walker? How about my Carolina Camaro experience? I'll have you know I'm not a fucking internet joke. I've also done concrete with the other penile folk,mother fucker.
(07-25-2020, 09:24 PM)SNAFU Wrote:
(07-25-2020, 09:11 PM)tier1bro Wrote:
Did I ever  tell you about the time I shook hands with Scott Walker? How about my Carolina Camaro experience? I'll have you know I'm not a fucking internet joke. I've also done concrete with the other penile folk,mother fucker.

1.) yeah i heard all about your scott walker "meating"
2.) heard it
3.) didn't you have to give handies in the porta john for pb&j sammiches?

Big Grin
We got a bologna sandwich and apple every day. I took two bags and the COs didnt care because they knew I was being Jewed. So much bologna and cheese. They didn't even make me lift my ball sack during the squat and cough towards the end.
Oh I was also always on work release, found my own job, that's why I stole a. Extra bagged lunch prepped by inmates every day. I'm not a felon and far from it. This last time correctional institutions did ok.

I went to a facility geared toward training max screws when I was 18 and it fucked me up.

Actually probably prepped me . I keep to myself in county and justice facilities. Just want to do my time and go home. When you make an animal dont let it out of its cage.
(07-25-2020, 10:03 PM)SNAFU Wrote: We got a bologna sandwich and apple every day. I took two bags and the COs didnt care because they knew I was being Jewed. So much bologna and cheese.  They didn't even make me lift my ball sack during the squat and cough towards the end.
i remembered sammiches being involved.  i could actually go for a sammich right now. Dodgy

i guess that's kinda nice of them.  Dodgy

(07-25-2020, 10:13 PM)SNAFU Wrote: Oh I was also always on work release,  found my own job, that's why I stole a. Extra bagged lunch prepped by inmates every day. I'm not a felon and far from it. This last time correctional institutions did ok.

I went to a facility geared toward training max screws when I was 18 and it fucked me up.

Actually probably prepped me . I keep to myself in county and justice facilities.  Just want to do my time and go home. When you make an animal dont let it out of its cage.
have you given any thought to NOT going to jail?  Big Grin
Wait. You don't have to go to jail as regular life training in verbal and non verbal communication?
(07-26-2020, 04:01 AM)SNAFU Wrote: Wait. You don't have to go to jail as regular life training in verbal and non verbal communication?
no, but you do have to shit your pants in training. 

i went to camp one time, but someone kept peeing in my bed while i was there. never went back. assholes.  Dodgy
Just them you are 17 and started growing a beard at age 11  
                               Beer
[Image: source.gif]