Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eazy-e was a homosexual, change my mind.....
just happened to turn on the tv and "straight outta compton" is on fx. holy shit that has been out for 5 years now and i am just now seeing it. it's pretty good so far, though i never followed nwa or anything like that, seems like a decent movie.
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]
[Image: ERfTlv-U0AApuzN.jpg]
[Image: source.gif]
are those the guys from nwa?

the power went out for about 20 minutes, when it came back on eazy-e had aids, i missed how he contracted it. Dodgy
    That was a really good movie.  Eric Wright really was a gang banger and he really changed the face of rap. He has invented gangsta rap.

I grew up on N.W.A. I was slightly young for it but the shit was still huge when I was like 9. Probably not the best influence in hind sight but you couldn't really avoid the element in Albuquerque at that time. I was the minority in middle school and they did not care for the white boy who lived on the AFB. I learned alot about life during those 4 years.
seemed like a good movie, i looked on netflix after the tv version was over (since power went out for about 20 minutes and i missed some of it). i will eventually watch the whole movie unedited as the tv version had blurred out titties and booties. i like titties and booties so i will need to see them in real life unedited tv.
The (((ADL))) tried to extort him.

He said no so they gave him super AIDS
[Image: hQKXRPO.jpg]
(07-24-2020, 04:02 AM)Leon82 Wrote: The (((ADL))) tried to extort him.

so you're saying the jews did this?
(07-24-2020, 05:30 AM)tier1bro Wrote:
(07-24-2020, 04:02 AM)Leon82 Wrote: The (((ADL))) tried to extort him.

so you're saying the jews did this?
Yep
[Image: hQKXRPO.jpg]
What don't (((They))) fuck up?
i literally have a bald spot where one would wear a kippah, i am also circumcised, i will also crush your spirit if you are a yard sell vendor. i did not do this. Dodgy