Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMG covid is 10 times worse than confirmed....
https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/news/2...-indicates

"The [b]CDC’s latest Seroprevalence survey[/b] looked at the number of people who have antibodies in several hot spots around the United States, one of which is South Florida. They determined the actual number of people with the virus is at least 10 times higher than the number of confirmed cases."

if you have antibodies wouldn't that confirm you had covid? they are now just saying words and numbers. i studied my dick last night while jacking off and have concluded that covid is actually 11% worse than confirmed, prove me wrong. 

south florida has reported something like 580 deaths due to covid, a news team investigated and it turns out that more like 160 people died from actual covid, the rest tested positive for covid, but died from gunshot wounds to the head, motorcycle crashes, a 90 year old man fell and broke his hip and then died due to complications of being 90 and breaking his hip.

my math from the florida numbers (assuming they are over inflated, it would be less) shows a 1% mortality rate from covid. most of our dead are old people in nursing homes. 

covid is real, don't fucking catch it. it sucks and will ruin your month, but my guess is the cure for the hysteria is an election. then we'll just slip right into regular flu / deer season.  
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]
(07-25-2020, 04:39 AM)tier1bro Wrote: https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/news/2...-indicates

"The [b]CDC’s latest Seroprevalence survey[/b] looked at the number of people who have antibodies in several hot spots around the United States, one of which is South Florida. They determined the actual number of people with the virus is at least 10 times higher than the number of confirmed cases."

if you have antibodies wouldn't that confirm you had covid? they are now just saying words and numbers. i studied my dick last night while jacking off and have concluded that covid is actually 11% worse than confirmed, prove me wrong. 

south florida has reported something like 580 deaths due to covid, a news team investigated and it turns out that more like 160 people died from actual covid, the rest tested positive for covid, but died from gunshot wounds to the head, motorcycle crashes, a 90 year old man fell and broke his hip and then died due to complications of being 90 and breaking his hip.

my math from the florida numbers (assuming they are over inflated, it would be less) shows a 1% mortality rate from covid. most of our dead are old people in nursing homes. 

covid is real, don't fucking catch it. it sucks and will ruin your month, but my guess is the cure for the hysteria is an election. then we'll just slip right into regular flu / deer season.  

I see the difference from the state & on the news 190 deaths the other day but the state chart only says 80 or so. The most absurd thing I heard was on Thursday several dumbass's on TV then DeSantis "We don't know why this increase in the Southern states" I be like WTF you GD dumb fux... I knew that it was full on after Memorial Day ain't no folks were its hot as fuk & every body including Grandma drink ( consume Mass Quantities ) of Beer in the lands of BBQ, Beer, Beaches, & fishing.
The biggest disgrace of it all is that half... Not 30%.... but half of the American dead came from the old folks homes (for one reason or another as to how it got in there)
[Image: source.gif]
It's so loaded no matter how you look at it. They keep pumping numbers up and listing 0 recoveries by me.
Food for thot. How many people died in Chicago last weekend from black on black crime vs COVID deaths last weekend in Chicago?
(07-25-2020, 12:37 PM)SNAFU Wrote: It's so loaded no matter how you look at it. They keep pumping numbers up and listing 0 recoveries by me.
Food for thot. How many people died in Chicago last weekend from black on black crime vs COVID deaths last weekend in Chicago?
we had two huge labs in florida reporting 100% positive cases. turns out if you throw out all of the negative results you end up with 100% positive. who'duh thunk it?

(07-25-2020, 05:30 AM)QuickSilver Wrote:
(07-25-2020, 04:39 AM)tier1bro Wrote: https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/news/2...-indicates

I see the difference from the state & on the news 190 deaths the other day but the state chart only says 80 or so. The most absurd thing I heard was on Thursday several dumbass's on TV then DeSantis "We don't know why this increase in the Southern states" I be like WTF you GD dumb fux... I knew that it was full on after Memorial Day ain't no folks were its hot as fuk & every body including Grandma drink ( consume Mass Quantities ) of Beer in the lands of BBQ, Beer, Beaches, & fishing.
The biggest disgrace of it all is that half... Not 30%.... but half of the American dead came from the old folks homes (for one reason or another as to how it got in there)
one nursing home in particular in lakeland has like 120 residents, a month or so back they had something like 80 positive cases. 

i know a guy living in a nursing home near me. they hired a new "cna". they tested her on the job, 3 hours into her first day she tests positive for covid. this place had beat the odds, they had ZERO positive cases until last week. now they have like 8 positive out of 100 residents / staff. dumber than shit, why not test a new employee off site? this place has been on lock down since day one of covid, they WERE ahead of the curve.
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]