Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Wayne Didn't Die On Iwo Jima For This Type OF Trash
Sadly the motive wasnt clear. One of these days we are going to play cowboys and dindus

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07...not-clear/
(07-25-2020, 01:00 PM)SNAFU Wrote: Sadly the motive wasnt clear. One of these days we are going to play cowboys and dindus

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07...not-clear/

Damn shame... (DNC has its own Execution Squads)

Interesting comments left there ...
[Image: source.gif]
clint eastwood wood kick john wayne right in the pussy. #fuckjohnwayne
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]
(07-25-2020, 09:21 PM)tier1bro Wrote: clint eastwood wood kick john wayne right in the pussy. #fuckjohnwayne
Oh your really  uppity two knight.. 
The Duke died of lung cancer from chain smoking like a man. Your toy boi Clint couldn't even handle a bunch of asians without getting shot
(07-25-2020, 09:56 PM)SNAFU Wrote:
(07-25-2020, 09:21 PM)tier1bro Wrote: clint eastwood wood kick john wayne right in the pussy. #fuckjohnwayne
The Duke died of lung cancer from chain smoking like a man. Your toy boi Clint couldn't even handle a bunch of asians without getting shot
lulz, you sound like deej, and your shits all fucked up too.
(07-25-2020, 11:55 PM)tier1bro Wrote:
But my eye isnt as lazy and I'm not a fib. Keep it up and I'm going to start claiming you're my father just to drag you through the courts. Probably just give me 5000$ to go away.
(07-26-2020, 04:06 AM)SNAFU Wrote:
(07-25-2020, 11:55 PM)tier1bro Wrote:
But my eye isnt as lazy and I'm not a fib. Keep it up and I'm going to start claiming you're my father just to drag you through the courts. Probably just give me 5000$ to go away.
i'll william shatner your ass. i will wash all of my trash before putting it out by the road, no dna from me. 

in case you didn't know a guy from the tampa area has claimed william shattner is his father for like 40 years, he has tried from day one to get a test. bill ain't having none of that bullshit.  Big Grin
Billy Shatner killed his wife and was making tv commercials for a hack law firm in WI last I knew. Stop sharing Gonoles personal information, dad.
(07-26-2020, 07:46 AM)SNAFU Wrote: Billy Shatner killed his wife and was making tv commercials for a hack law firm in WI last I knew. Stop sharing Gonoles personal information, dad.
ha, fuck gonoles. i miss gonoles.