Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beef Stock: Coffee Drinkers Get In Here.
Cheap, good, skip a meal. Heres the recipe I use. I throw jalapenos in because it gives a unique kick. I'm a lean fucker to begin with but I've been sold on super foods for a long time. Throw a cup of this in with a Yeti of coffee. You wont be disappointed. 

https://www.onevibrantmama.com/beef-stock/
you want something good during covid? wendys chilli.

to preface this i hate fucking chilli. i like everything in it, just not together.

1.) procure wendys chilli
2.) add all the hot sauce in the bottom of the bag
3.) crunch all the crackers and pour them in the chilli
4.) eat
5.) next day when you get the shits regret the hot sauce
6.) you're welcome
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]
(07-25-2020, 09:26 PM)tier1bro Wrote: you want something good during covid? wendys chilli.

to preface this i hate fucking chilli. i like everything in it, just not together.

4.) eat
6.) you're welcome
Are you aware of the effects of a bacanator on muh anus?
(07-25-2020, 09:52 PM)SNAFU Wrote:
(07-25-2020, 09:26 PM)tier1bro Wrote: you want something good during covid? wendys chilli.

4.) eat
6.) you're welcome
Are you aware of the effects of a bacanator on muh anus?
i fucking almost puked eating a baconator during covid. 

i fucking love the breakfast baconator, i was eating them bitches everyday. when i was taking the ole lady to get covid tested we stopped and i got one, the texture of the egg almost got me. during non-covid times it is the best thing ever. 

wendys chilli is basically exlax.
I haven't had Wendy's in a long time. I was picking up a fan hub for a C15 one Saturday and my supervisor asked me where I was. I said I was eating a baconator. He basically said carry on and enjoy. That burger is that powerful
(07-26-2020, 04:04 AM)SNAFU Wrote: I haven't had Wendy's in a long time. I was picking up a fan hub for a C15 one Saturday and my supervisor asked me where I was. I said I was eating a baconator. He basically said carry on and enjoy. That burger is that powerful
i havent had the lunch one, but if it compares to the breakfast one they are great.
In my 20's Fancy eating out consisted of:
Wendy's chili,
all the crackers you could get
and two white milks

This was high eating just like being at the Golden Lobster

*the usual nightly meal was Mata Sandwiches
[Image: source.gif]
(07-26-2020, 07:47 AM)QuickSilver Wrote: In my 20's Fancy eating out consisted of:
Wendy's chili,
all the crackers you could get
and two white milks

This was high eating just like being at the Golden Lobster

*the usual nightly meal was Mata Sandwiches

growing up depending on the time of year we were either millionaires or trying to figure out how to get food stamps (the joys of agriculture based business with no business sense). when i moved out on my own i decided that day i would eat whatever the fuck i wanted to when i wanted to. i didn't eat chicken or fish for 20 fucking years, and rarely fast food. 

i now like chicken and eat it probably 4 times a week, i still eat at least two ribeyes a week (just cooked some over wood last night, i was almost out of mesquite, so i mixed in some hickory). i will go broke and become homeless before i have to eat bullshit again. don't get me wrong there are times i want bullshit pb&j, chicken gizzards, ect, and i eat them WHEN I WANT THEM, not because i have to. 

honestly for about 6 months i was on the wendys 4 for $4 meal kick. that's a bunch of food for $4. my usual if i am busy and just want to get fast food is a #9 at mcdonalds, (2) cheese burgers (happy meal burgers), medium fry, and large coke for under $6.
Aside from the shit I eat out of vending machines I typically cook all my own shit. It's over all cheaper then going out or buying pre made processed shit. I also enjoy cooking and the kids like learning how to cook. They can both make there own eggs and the female knows how to do a lot of prep work for me. I've got her hooked on lemon pepper chicken breast fried in cast iron with jalapenos and sunflower seed oil.
(07-27-2020, 02:31 PM)SNAFU Wrote: Aside from the shit I eat out of vending machines I typically cook all my own shit. It's over all cheaper then going out or buying pre made processed shit. I also enjoy cooking and the kids like learning how to cook. They can both make there own eggs and the female knows how to do a lot of prep work for me.  I've got her hooked on lemon pepper chicken breast fried in cast iron with jalapenos and sunflower seed oil.
i have about 40 cast iron pieces. i love using them and cooking with them. i don't cook anything based on a recipe, i cook to taste. 90% of the time i just cook meat on fire, actual fire from actual wood, usually mesquite wood from tejas. if i run out of mesquite i will use hickory. 

"don't flame me bro" - i use a packet of mix for cornbread (i don't like cornbread, i like biscuits) with some finely chopped ja-lap-en-O's in a cast iron skillet with a huge amount of crisco (veg based). it fries the bottom 1/4 of the loaf and makes almost like a crunchy pie crust on the bottom. it is a major hit with everyone until they find out it is a packet (i think it is called "cotton candy" or some bullshit). then they try to replicate it and it never turns out like mine, then they love me again and ask if i will make more. 

i also make a "mexican street corn" (you know the corn on the cob that chillis, applebys and all those places sell now with all the shit on it) OFF THE COB in a cast iron skillet. that is FIRE. i have no idea what i put in it. it's basically canned corn (canned corn is crunchiest like corn on the cob) left to drain for a couple hours, some mexican spices (heat), some fancy cheese like eye-talion type that comes in a bowl already shaved thin, everglades seasoning, basically what ever you can get into the skillet. fry it, use a screen over the skillet, cause it'll start popping everywhere. add about 1/10th of the corn a few minutes before you add the rest, in the end these will have become almost "burnt" it adds color and flavor to the skillet, like grilling corn on the cob you get a couple kernels that burn. 

the cornbread and corn can both be ready in like 20 minutes, the go pretty good with a steak. 

my fave with steak though is grilled asparagus (drizzle with oil, season with salt, pepper, and everglades, put em on the cool side of the grill), red and green bell peppers treated same as asparagus and put over the fire with the meat. they take about 20 minutes. you wanna blister the peppers, then move them to the cool side. the asparagus is great the tips get super crunchy, then your piss stinks the next day.

-tier1martha