Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beef Stock: Coffee Drinkers Get In Here.
    Heart
I've been getting tenderloin fillets from a local farm lately. Salt. Pepper, barely cooked, choke on chunks I eat like a retard and repeat. Fucking amazing.
i have seen the cajuns cook gators like that before.

i also eat like a retard, my wife always gives me shit about it. i use salt and pepper grinders (it really is better, it's like drinking a fresh canned coke, or a two week old already opened once 2 liter of coke).

there is a packet of shit from the grocery store that is a brazilian "marinade" you open the packet and add olive oil. you mix it in a big container and add the steaks. the "marinade" turns into basically the shit carrabbas puts on the table to dip your bread in. it's pretty fucking good.

i want my meat pink but not runny. somewhere about medium.
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]
I do medium rare to medium but you dont really get that unless you get a thick steak.

At eat em up joints I ask for medium and still get well done even on a what was once 3/4" steak.  That's fine for the cost and a breakfast steak.
I don't typically get steaks from restaurants.  It's always big disappoint.

I short order cooked for a couple years and there is a happy standard to maintain between cost, quality,  and time. I was good at it.  Might actually start doing it again part time for free eats an ok wage and something to do. I'm not a master chef bit I can rock some eggs and hash browns surrounded with pork.

I just made two jalapeno filled eggs over hard with cheese and rolled them into tortillas became I'm lazy.  The guy who trained me was a career short order cook(being good at that is a skilled trade) always said if I ever left it and came back I'd pick it up again instantly.

Fuck it. If I keep getting Jewed doing my multiple jobs at the plant I'll go work for a local business frying shit for truckers and locals. The place has a sign up looking for any help.full or part time cooking with a sign on bonus, healthcare, retirement and free food during your shift. You cant lose on that deal. Short order cooking can get stressful but I'm high speed low fag. I almost crave stress and pressure or I get bored.
that truck stop gig sounds cool. you could even give handies for extra cash, just wear a glove and it's not queer. Dodgy

i like the idea of cooking, i just hate the idea of standing there watching it cook.

More going.  I'm buying a fancy blue tooth slow cooker so I can make it while I'm not at home.  Shit is seriously a force multiplier. You drink a meal. It really works.
(08-01-2020, 05:16 PM)SNAFU Wrote: More going.  I'm buying a fancy blue tooth slow cooker so I can make it while I'm not at home.  Shit is seriously a force multiplier. You drink a meal. It really works.
i like the croc pot, when she fires it up it usually means goodness is coming in like 8 hours.