Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beef Stock: Coffee Drinkers Get In Here.
(07-26-2020, 07:47 AM)QuickSilver Wrote: In my 20's Fancy eating out consisted of:
Wendy's chili,
all the crackers you could get
and two white milks

This was high eating just like being at the Golden Lobster

*the usual nightly meal was Mata Sandwiches

growing up depending on the time of year we were either millionaires or trying to figure out how to get food stamps (the joys of agriculture based business with no business sense). when i moved out on my own i decided that day i would eat whatever the fuck i wanted to when i wanted to. i didn't eat chicken or fish for 20 fucking years, and rarely fast food. 

i now like chicken and eat it probably 4 times a week, i still eat at least two ribeyes a week (just cooked some over wood last night, i was almost out of mesquite, so i mixed in some hickory). i will go broke and become homeless before i have to eat bullshit again. don't get me wrong there are times i want bullshit pb&j, chicken gizzards, ect, and i eat them WHEN I WANT THEM, not because i have to. 

honestly for about 6 months i was on the wendys 4 for $4 meal kick. that's a bunch of food for $4. my usual if i am busy and just want to get fast food is a #9 at mcdonalds, (2) cheese burgers (happy meal burgers), medium fry, and large coke for under $6.
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beef Stock: Coffee Drinkers Get In Here. - by tier1bro - 07-27-2020, 09:06 AM