Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Quality At Arfcom
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/I-ha...5-2352504/

I love dumb shit but this is just gay and retarded.  OP probably isnt allowed within 200 yards of a school.  Just terrible.
(07-26-2020, 04:20 AM)SNAFU Wrote: https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/I-ha...5-2352504/

I love dumb shit but this is just gay and retarded.  OP probably isnt allowed within 200 yards of a school.  Just terrible.
that thread was awesome. i know guys just like that. they just have to do what their dads did, at any cost. 

when i was a kid it made since to change your own oil, i literally cannot buy the motorcraft oil for my vehicles for the price of a complete oil change at ford. i'm in and out in 30 minutes and they have free doughnuts, and coffee from the best bakery in town. doughnut is like $1.50 at the bakery. i eat 3 of them at ford, that makes oil disposal fee a wash. win / win. 

you know that guy thought he was gonna smash, that lady thought he was awesome, until the end. i wish i could have watched that in real life.  Big Grin
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]
That dude is a fucking joke. He had to be lying.  I'd take my junk in if it had a service plan also but I dont and I have to do it myself and personally grease things. Oil change day for me is bigly. Its an autism of sorts.

He didn't post pics of this neighbor who drives a 10 year old Hyundai and his truck only takes 5 quarts.  Dude is severely poor and trying to nail a junky. It is what is .
[Image: kcp6S5t.gif ]
[Image: source.gif]
It's a fucking Hyundai not even a Honda. How does one mistake an oil pan? The fucker said it was only a quart over but he bought 5 quarts of oil...... Blatant bullshit.

This has to he an inside joke of sorts.
(07-26-2020, 07:52 AM)SNAFU Wrote: That dude is a fucking joke. He had to be lying.  I'd take my junk in if it had a service plan also but I dont and I have to do it myself and personally grease things. Oil change day for me is bigly. Its an autism of sorts.

He didn't post pics of this neighbor who drives a 10 year old Hyundai and his truck only takes 5 quarts.  Dude is severely poor and trying to nail a junky. It is what is .
my local ford dealer is $29 + fees (less than $35) for semi syntec motorcraft, filter, top off all fluids. i don't think any of my '14 newer shit has any zerk fittings. my ranger, obs f150, and super duty all have zerks, one of my guys greases those three trucks yearly, the obs a couple times a year when i've had to swamp it going to one of the job sites. 

my obs is on 33's, i had water flowing through the open windows. i stopped in the middle of this rock bottom slough (hard bottom almost like a paved road that always holds water) it's usually about 3' deep (no worries, i have vents on diffs, trans, and t case). this time it was about 5' deep from the rain.  Big Grin

i need a fluid / grease change, and remote keyless entry module after that. windows and power seats started working about a week later when they had dried out.  Big Grin

(07-26-2020, 03:10 PM)SNAFU Wrote: It's a fucking Hyundai not even a Honda. How does one mistake an oil pan? The fucker said it was only a quart over but he bought 5 quarts of oil...... Blatant bullshit.

This has to he an inside joke of sorts.
it was like an OG-marfcom thread. maybe he is that guy who didn't like blowjobs?
Shriner Lives Matter
(07-27-2020, 02:59 PM)SNAFU Wrote: Shriner Lives Matter
muscle wives with huge clits matter.  Dodgy
Its knot a oversized clit it's an undersized dick.
(07-28-2020, 06:14 AM)SNAFU Wrote: Its knot a oversized clit it's an undersized dick.

I've seen pix of the oversized online before... it was probably here a couple years ago... they are scary.   nono
[Image: source.gif]