Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Bro
Dear Bro,

My neighbors (husband is 68) have invited a friend of theirs for the weekend, she had the virus they say for 11days & been inside the last two weeks, she hasn't even tested negative yet, the dumb neighbors think "well she isolated for two weeks she's all good" & after that info asked if I wanted to come up to visit when she was there (food involved) to which I replied a Big Fucking Hell NO you have to test negative twice to be considered Negative.

How Dumb are these fux
[Image: source.gif]
(08-12-2020, 09:08 PM)QuickSilver Wrote: Dear Bro,

My neighbors (husband is 68) have invited a friend of theirs for the weekend, she had the virus they say for 11days & been inside the last two weeks, she hasn't even tested negative yet, the dumb neighbors think "well she isolated for two weeks she's all good" & after that info asked if I wanted to come up to visit when she was there (food involved) to which I replied a Big Fucking Hell NO you have to test negative twice to be considered Negative.

How Dumb are these fux
i say do it, it sounds like you're invited to the gangbang. 90% chance you get laid, 50% chance you get covid. just wear some old shirt sleeve you found laying on the side of the street the cdc says recycled shirt sleeve material used as covid masks are fool proof.  Dodgy
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]
I like the shitty looks I get for not wearing a mask.  Big Grin

People at Walmart cant even put fucking pants on half the time and I'm the ass hole. Dodgy
(08-13-2020, 10:29 AM)SNAFU Wrote: I like the shitty looks I get for not wearing a mask.  Big Grin

People at Walmart cant even put fucking pants on half the time and I'm the ass hole. Dodgy
i know right? even people wearing one fucking shoe will try and question your ability to critically think. 

"sir, did you forget your mask?" "bitch, did you forget your shoe? you've only got one fucking shoe on. this is exactly why the government has to tell you people to stand 6 feet apart and to wear masks."

you should see how they react when i tell them i have had this shit twice. "sir, you gotta wear a mask." "fuck off, i got antibodies, i am good again for 3 months."

my normal mask is a fishing neck gator. sometimes though i will wear a super thin shirt sleeve that i literally cut off of one of my old tee shirts. some places i have to do business at like the fucking dmv and shit like that. "don't worry cunts, this old used shirt sleeve will protect ya. trust me i know what i am doing, i have used old ziplock bags as condoms for 30 years and i only have 4 children."  motherfuckers.  Dodgy
Flash black Cool

I'm driving that Dodge.  Confused
isn't leon82 that guy whom was a shriner?
Once a shriner always a shriner. Was a shriner is impossible
(08-16-2020, 10:53 AM)SNAFU Wrote: Once a shriner always a shriner.  Was a shriner is impossible
+1

all leons are shriners, not all shriners are leons. or some shit like that. i just go to feed the giraffe.
(08-16-2020, 02:53 AM)tier1bro Wrote: isn't leon82 that guy whom was a shriner?

:dodgy;
[Image: hQKXRPO.jpg]