Poll: Lol
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
ElOEl
25.00%
3 25.00%
Lol
33.33%
4 33.33%
Lulz
41.67%
5 41.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jimmy Day!!!!!
2 years. Pussy. We all get to certain points but that's where a mans core instincts come out. Fight or flight, blow your brains out or go to an arrangement (he seriously shot himself before the initial hearing  Big Grin
Big Grin ). The world was done a service by this shit bag opting out.
https://www.ksl.com/article/46436353/man...hbors-dies
yea jimmy. what kinda cake for jimmy day? he more or less got his jimmy rustled that day. Dodgy
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]
Some days I feel like he'll just come strolling in here to tell us all exactly how to act in a gunfight, what's the best .223 for wabbits, and how to live a just life guided by a strong moral compass... but he never does... Angel
He had more pussy then all of us combined and was a good man with nice things.
The pronounced Cranial Ridge, the Flat Head, and Sunken in Eyes wasn't he a stunt double in that movie "A Neanderthal in L.A."
[Image: source.gif]
(11-15-2020, 10:15 AM)Hijo Wrote: Some days I feel like he'll just come strolling in here to tell us all exactly how to act in a gunfight, what's the best .223 for wabbits, and how to live a just life guided by a strong moral compass... but he never does... Angel
1.) do you even know how to communicate non verbally, bro?
2.) everyone knows it is fiocchi, wolf gold, fiocchi, wolf gold, fiocchi, wolf gold, fiocchi, wolf gold, fiocchi, wolf gold, fiocchi, wolf gold, fiocchi, wolf gold, fiocchi, wolf gold, fiocchi, wolf gold, fiocchi, wolf gold, fiocchi, wolf gold, fiocchi, wolf gold, fiocchi, wolf gold, fiocchi, wolf gold, fiocchi, wolf gold.
3.) you people are all whores and felons, the ones of you who are not proven whores and felons just haven't been caught yet. 

hope that helps.  Dodgy

(11-15-2020, 04:30 PM)SNAFU Wrote: He had more pussy then all of us combined and was a good man with nice things.
next level things. 

do you think brandon and the pitbull are getting it now? i bet they are.

(11-15-2020, 07:58 PM)QuickSilver Wrote: The pronounced Cranial Ridge, the Flat Head, and Sunken in Eyes wasn't he a stunt double in that movie "A Neanderthal in L.A."
was he a real life pinhead? we may never know.
Happy un birthday day
[Image: hQKXRPO.jpg]
What happened to Golden Tiger ? thats why he wasn't High Speed Low Drag.

He was only Low Speed High Drag.   Sad
[Image: wp-content%252Fuploads%252F2013%252F03%2...shable.com]
(11-16-2020, 10:15 AM)Lane Wrote: What happened to Golden Tiger ? thats why he wasn't High Speed Low Drag.

You should have your wife make me some tacos.
(11-17-2020, 11:33 AM)SNAFU Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 10:15 AM)Lane Wrote: What happened to Golden Tiger ? thats why he wasn't High Speed Low Drag.

You should have your wife make me some tacos.
be nice, we can't afford to have a lane day.  Dodgy

though it wouldn't kill lane to take over pirate style this site and make me co-pirate with him. i would never stab him in the back again.  Dodgy

Big Grin