Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drop-Outs from the Institue of Elvis Impersonators
   [Image: giphy.gif]                

some how i found this guy, then i am now recommended police impersonators all the time now. they are awesome. some small town somewhere should hire all of them and record it. their fake egos are so fucking huge they would have 100% turnover rate in a weeks time due to gun shot wounds. they would literally harass citizens and have pistol duels in the streets.

some old west ghost town should hire all of them. dress them up in period correct attire with period correct arms. i would pay $29.99 a month to watch this on tv. the premise of the show would be to hire jermey dimwit to be the marshal he would of course need a deputy marshal, the county would need a sheriff, a deputy sheriff, the town would need a constable, a judge, and a bailiff. their pay would be they get the "run of the area they work". every day though a new police impersonator is introduced, he absorbs the power he is able to steal. if your valor is at risk of being stolen you must defend it at noon in the town square, or you must now take on the role of town horse shit cleaner upper.
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]
(11-21-2020, 04:27 AM)tier1bro Wrote: some how i found this guy, then i am now recommended police impersonators all the time now. they are awesome. some small town somewhere should hire all of them and record it. their fake egos are so fucking huge they would have 100% turnover rate in a weeks time due to gun shot wounds. they would literally harass citizens and have pistol duels in the streets.

some old west ghost town should hire all of them. dress them up in period correct attire with period correct arms. i would pay $29.99 a month to watch this on tv. the premise of the show would be to hire jermey dimwit to be the marshal he would of course need a deputy marshal, the county would need a sheriff, a deputy sheriff, the town would need a constable, a judge, and a bailiff. their pay would be they get the "run of the area they work". every day though a new police impersonator is introduced, he absorbs the power he is able to steal. if your valor is at risk of being stolen you must defend it at noon in the town square, or you must now take on the role of town horse shit cleaner upper.

Dodgy  Looks Like He Nailed It This Time all Nine Lives Used Up

* Our Tube Overlords Have Provided Many Replacements
ppe

[Image: source.gif]
How hasn't he been shot or permanently locked up? It's funny af bit he's doing some seriously fucked up shit.
(11-23-2020, 05:17 PM)SNAFU Wrote: How hasn't he been shot or permanently locked up? It's funny af bit he's doing some seriously fucked up shit.

Cool   Maybe if he was impersonating the Sewer Inspector they would, but maybe he sux a good dick or sumthing......
[Image: source.gif]
(11-23-2020, 05:17 PM)SNAFU Wrote: How hasn't he been shot or permanently locked up? It's funny af bit he's doing some seriously fucked up shit.
idk. after the shit i saw i can not believe anyone would want to impersonate that. if i were going to be a fake something i would impersonate a titty doctor.
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]