Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
excursion is the best super duty...
4 doors, hauls 8 or 9 people depending on if you have a bench front seat or console (i have a console as i am not queer). it is the same wheel base as arfcoms favorite regular cab, long bed. i can flip the middle seats (third row is always removed) and haul 4x8 sheet goods. it's titled as a station wagon. it's title status makes it the only "super duty" not taxed in california. my 3/4 ton 4 door bronco with a 9,000# tow rating is literally a california loophole.

it has not been air born, yet.   Dodgy
[Image: aBxZ2GQ_460s.jpg]
(12-28-2020, 05:05 AM)tier1bro Wrote: 4 doors, hauls 8 or 9 people depending on if you have a bench front seat or console (i have a console as i am not queer). it is the same wheel base as arfcoms favorite regular cab, long bed. i can flip the middle seats (third row is always removed) and haul 4x8 sheet goods. it's titled as a station wagon. it's title status makes it the only "super duty" not taxed in california. my 3/4 ton 4 door bronco with a 9,000# tow rating is literally a california loophole.

I did that with my 68 Mustang GT into my 2nd bottle of Jack ( of course I had been drinking Beer all day before ) A guy had brought 35tn of dirt & I had only shoveled out half of the pile = Idea

( I still miss that car... WTF )
   [Image: giphy.gif]                

(12-28-2020, 06:32 AM)SawDusT Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 05:05 AM)tier1bro Wrote: 4 doors, hauls 8 or 9 people depending on if you have a bench front seat or console (i have a console as i am not queer). it is the same wheel base as arfcoms favorite regular cab, long bed. i can flip the middle seats (third row is always removed) and haul 4x8 sheet goods. it's titled as a station wagon. it's title status makes it the only "super duty" not taxed in california. my 3/4 ton 4 door bronco with a 9,000# tow rating is literally a california loophole.

I did that with my 68 Mustang GT into my 2nd bottle of Jack ( of course I had been drinking Beer all day before ) A guy had brought 35tn of dirt & I had only shoveled out half of the pile = Idea

does beer even count as drinking all day?  Big Grin
(12-29-2020, 05:16 AM)tier1bro Wrote:

Not down here it don't.... not until after the sun goes down anyway.     Beer
[Image: source.gif]
(12-30-2020, 06:10 AM)QuickSilver Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 05:16 AM)tier1bro Wrote:

Not down here it don't.... not until after the sun goes down anyway.     Beer
i don't even think you can get a dui from drinking beer or wine.
I consider myself an alcoholic and I assure you you can get a DUI from drinking beer. It's typically the cocaine that makes you drink like 34 beers in 10 hours and then it's all "do you know why I stopped you today?".

Maybe because it's 4am and I'm in a Wendy's parking ng lot with an alligator going through the drive through.
(02-01-2021, 04:40 PM)SNAFU Wrote: I consider myself an alcoholic and I assure you you can get a DUI from drinking beer. It's typically the cocaine that makes you drink like 34 beers in 10 hours and then it's all "do you know why I stopped you today?".

Maybe because it's 4am and I'm in a Wendy's parking ng lot with an alligator going through the drive through.
me and my buddies used to go to this dive bar when we were kids (21-ish) and drink pitchers of beer. for me i would just use the pitcher as my mug (remember i am 6'5 and at that time was a small guy at 285). my usual limit was 6 pitchers (approx 30 beers) a night. i only drank budweiser. i would be pretty drunk but not outta control drunk. kinda like a super buzz. this was generally over 3 or 4 hours.

throwing gators only came out with the fifths of tequila. if this was a general "let's get fucked up tonight" night i could usually drink 1.5 fifths in about an hour or 2, i would also drink some beer not much just enough to feel like i was quenching my thirst. there were a couple nights i finished a whole second fifth. those nights usually required asking others for details of the events. 

i drank a lot when i was young, i may drink 6 mixed drinks / margaritas a year now. since 12/20/20 i have drank a half a quart of moonshine, and half a fifth of rum (rum and coke). i got the moonshine from my buddy at christmas, and found the rum in a cabinet from a house warming gift from 5 years ago.
(02-06-2021, 07:19 AM)tier1bro Wrote:
(02-01-2021, 04:40 PM)SNAFU Wrote: I consider myself an alcoholic and I assure you you can get a DUI from drinking beer. It's typically the cocaine that makes you drink like 34 beers in 10 hours and then it's all "do you know why I stopped you today?".

me and my buddies used to go to this dive bar when we were kids (21-ish) and drink pitchers of beer. for me i would just use the pitcher as my mug (remember i am 6'5 and at that time was a small guy at 285). my usual limit was 6 pitchers (approx 30 beers) a night. i only drank budweiser. i would be pretty drunk but not outta control drunk. kinda like a super buzz. this was generally over 3 or 4 hours.

throwing gators only came out with the fifths of tequila. if this was a general "let's get fucked up tonight" night i could usually drink 1.5 fifths in about an hour or 2, i would also drink some beer not much just enough to feel like i was quenching my thirst. there were a couple nights i finished a whole second fifth. those nights usually required asking others for details of the events. 

i drank a lot when i was young, i may drink 6 mixed drinks / margaritas a year now. since 12/20/20 i have drank a half a quart of moonshine, and half a fifth of rum (rum and coke). i got the moonshine from my buddy at christmas, and found the rum in a cabinet from a house warming gift from 5 years ago.

Bob is that u     Beer
   [Image: giphy.gif]                

Dodgy  So are we talking tree fiddy one.... or Big Giirl Panties with a 460.
[Image: source.gif]
(02-06-2021, 11:56 AM)QuickSilver Wrote: Dodgy  So are we talking tree fiddy one.... or Big Giirl Panties with a 460.
413 american made cubic inches.