Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arfcom fails to pay their rent,
and now runs on a backup?
Ironically the freedom restricting faggots got thier freedom restricted. Fuck them.

Karma is amazing
(01-11-2021, 04:39 PM)SNAFU Wrote: Ironically the freedom restricting faggots got thier freedom restricted. Fuck them.

Karma is amazing
Should we offer them a seasoned account to retread with?
(01-11-2021, 04:41 PM)Hijo Wrote:
(01-11-2021, 04:39 PM)SNAFU Wrote: Ironically the freedom restricting faggots got thier freedom restricted. Fuck them.

Karma is amazing

Whosyourdaddy.com Arrow  that would be us I believe...

Beer
   [Image: giphy.gif]                

Its another shoah!
I think it's hilarious. Embrace the suck fuck heads. We all have had to deal with bullshit bans on a regular basis from multiple venues over stupid shit. Being commies is only fun until you get owned by commies. That's the disconnect between us and them. Try not being a fucking commie.

Karma is amazing
$25 a crack
(01-11-2021, 04:56 PM)SawDusT Wrote:

Karma is amazing

Beer
Well let's keep it on the DL. Otherwise if something happens we can always reconnect on that shit poverty fb tier forum we had to use for a minute
(01-11-2021, 07:57 PM)SNAFU Wrote:

Karma is amazing

Beer

Well let's keep it on the DL. Otherwise if something happens we can always reconnect on that shit poverty fb tier forum we had to use for a minute

Not sure that needs to happen as the dim's seem to be eating their own as well. We only support Farting Cows that give milk, fast Cars, trucks with big engine's & knobby Tires, good dicey sarcasm. + nobody can sue GD due to a server malfunction (haha) + seems like they had a what browser you use issue. I do see where some business's are casting out personnel with red hats. But.. yes DL for personal isn't a bad idea for a couple of weeks to see how the wind blows.
   [Image: giphy.gif]                

(01-11-2021, 08:48 PM)SawDusT Wrote:
(01-11-2021, 07:57 PM)SNAFU Wrote:

Karma is amazing

Beer

Not sure that needs to happen as the dim's seem to be eating their own as well. We only support Farting Cows that give milk, fast Cars, trucks with big engine's & knobby Tires, good dicey sarcasm. + nobody can sue GD due to a server malfunction (haha) + seems like they had a what browser you use issue. I do see where some business's are casting out personnel with red hats. But.. yes DL for personal isn't a bad idea for a couple of weeks to see how the wind blows.
I think it's all squared away here. That tier1 fellow should probably be banned. He smells like piss,maple syrup, and aquavelva